organic love

Love is like a plant. When eyes meet for the first time, Love sows its seed but not in the eyes which met but in the hearts which are yet to. With time and tide, it germinates, as slowly the water of trust and affection trickle. 

But the norms of the society cast its shadow on their blossoming plant of Love; it started to wither away its soft petals and fresh green leaves. The plant tried to stretch its arms but the gardener called Society strode into their garden and cut the branches which extended into forbidden territories. 

But, darling, underneath the soil, they're still together, voyaging to unknown lands and savouring the organic taste of wild love. They might cut off their branches and split them apart but deep down the dark Earth, their souls are entangled like the roots of a strong trunk. No matter how inorganic the stem might look, they know that there's nothing more organic than the roots which still struggle to stay alive. 

Author's Note:

This is one of the pieces which is closest to my heart.Sometimes love isn't all sunshine and happiness. It's not meant to have a happy ending. It just needs to have a happy journey. Happy journey to y'all?(:

Special mention to lullabells for being a huge inspiration for my writing. She's such a beautiful human being, inside and out. Her books are gateways to beauty, trust me! Her poems make me feel things I didn't know existed. Do check out her profile and give her some love. She deserves so much more than what she gets.

Thanks for reading my book. I am truly overwhelmed by all the support that I've been getting. Have a nice day, guys! Stay beautiful