CHAPTER 8 THE SHIELD BACKSTORY AND SMACKDOWN MAIN EVENT

Later outside the Beacon

Roman,Dean and Seth are practice for tomorrow

Roman:All right time for practice.

Dean and Seth:Ok.

Then their girlfriends came in

Ruby:Hi boys.

RDS:Hi Ruby.

Ruby:So you are training?

Dean:Yes we gonna fight tomorrow.

Weiss:Guys may i have a question for you?

RDS:Sure what is it?

Weiss:Who is the SHIELD?

Roman:Ok i will tell a story of the SHIELD,the SHIELD is a secret team group name of ours we debut at 2012 and we beat any superstars because we are dominate team ever.

Ruby:Cool.

Seth:Yeah we beat anyone but then in June 2014 i disbanded the SHIELD.

RWY:^gasp*WHAT!?

Ruby:You disbanded the team?

Seth:Yes because someone mind control me when i grab the steel chair then he said this "there's always a plan B." then i back stab both Roman and Dean on the steel chair that's why i betray the SHIELD.

Ruby:That's terrible.

Seth:Yep.

Ruby:*clenched her fist*If someone control my boyfriend i will destroy him/her.

Seth:Woah chill Ruby there is no one to control me.

Dean:2 years later at the money in the bank PPV i won the money in the bank ladder match so i cash any want.

Weiss:You won the money in the bank?

Dean:Yes Weiss anyway later at the main event on the same night Roman defend the WWE title against Seth but then Seth won the match and win title later after the match i attack from behind on Seth,i cash-in my money in the bank and win the WWE title.

Roman:Yep we are former WWE Champions on the same night.

Seth:Then we fight at battleground PPV who ever win the WWE title in a triple threat match Dean is champion and me and Roman are the challengers but then Dean won the match.

Yang:So what happen next?

Seth:A year later on July the Miz and Miztourage attack me after the match but then Dean saved me at the main event me and Dean won the match then i will form a SHIELD fist pump but then Dean won't trust me.

Dean:Later next week i ask seth what happen in 2014 then said this "I know you your the guy who back stab on the steel chair me and Roman to break my brothers and my heart."

Seth:Then i said this "that's a three years ago i know why i'm sorry." but then Dean won't apologize to me i turn around while Dean holding a steel chair and try to hit me for i betray the SHIELD then Dean throw the chair out of the ring.

Ruby:So what happen now?

Dean:Here a video to see.

Dean pull out the scroll and play the video

at the end video

Seth:So me and Dean are reunite.

Ruby:That's so cool.