-1. Fresh Start

Remie Aliza Moore

Born: July 16
Weight: 7 lb 2 oz.
Time: 11:24pm
Race/Ethnicity: African American
Mother: Zoe Grace Moore
Mother's place of birth: Texas
Father: Unknown
Father's place of birth: Unknown
_____

Aiva Amina Moore

Born: July 16
Weight: 6 lb 8 oz
Time: 11:30pm
Race/Ethnicity: African American
Mother: Zoe Grace Moore
Mother's place of birth: Texas
Father: Unknown
Father's place of birth: Unknown
______

I don't know how many times I've looked at their birth certificates, but I smiled everytime I read that the father was Unknown. They didn't exist anymore. They had their part of donating their unwanted seed. I have successfully washed the guys from our lives. I've been home with them for 6 weeks now.

For some reason, most of my genes decided to take a backseat to the guys. I always pictures my kids coming out with curly black hair & maybe light brown eyes, like my dad's. Instead they came with sandy blonde hair & blue eyes. I'm not disasapointed though. They're still my beautiful babies.

To me it looks like Aiva's eyes are getting a little darker in color. I don't know why, but when I went to the Dr., She said it's possible even though they're supposed to be identical. The body reacts to life differently. Environmental factors or something.

I don't really care. As long as they're healthy, they could have black or neon eyes. It would just scare me at night. That's all.

Anywho, Today is August 26th. It's been 36 weeks since I successfully ran away from the guys. About 8 months & 2 weeks...Around 253 days.

Today is the 2nd day I'm taking them outside. I mean I've walked them down the driveway & held them with Abby in the front yard, but that's about it. Yesterday I took them to the park. Today I'm taking them back to the park, since it's so nice outside.

Abby has been over almost every day since they were born, even if only for a little while. She sleeps over if she doesn't have to work the next day.

I ended up borrowing a bit of money from Abby for rent until I get back to work. I wanted to be extra payed up. I promised I'd pay her back. She keeps telling me don't worry about it. I don't like owing people, so of course I'm paying it back as soon as possible.

Abbys also been buying them cute girly clothes that are too big for them right now & toys. I guess since this is the closest she'd be to a real aunt, since she's an only child. We've been close since working together, but with all the crap we've been through, it has made us closer then some blood relatives.

"Look what I found! I had to buy 2 for them" or "Look! They were all on sale" are her favorite phrases to say when she brings home clothes & toys they won't be able to use for 1 to 2 months. She needs to go to a budgeting class. I guess her customers love her at the diner, tipping her big. They'de probably tip me $1 as their waitress & be on their way.

Some of the lady's from my church groups have brought food for me, to see the babies & pray for them. Some of the food was really good, some not so much, but it was the thought that counts.

It was time to take them out, I got the baby bag & put it in the bottom of the stroller. I dressed them in cute little matching light yellow onsie dresses with white polkadots that a lady from church got me.

I had on a black baseball cap with black leggings, black sneakers & an oversized pink t-shirt. I put some lipstick on & eyeliner because I felt like adding my makeup touch.