Ch 19. You got this.

"Jennie yah, are you sure you're not going to regret this?" Jisoo asks as they stare at the laptop in front of them.

The two had come home to a package sitting on the door, containing a memory stick, along with a note.

The USB contained Jiyong's million dollar software, the one they thought they'd destroyed. Jennie had made the decision to sell it to the right people, so that they wouldn't have it on their hands anymore.

"Yes." Jennie nods.

"You really have to think about this. If you do this, you have to give up all the power Jiyong gave to you. Do you realize that?"

"Why are you being like this too? It's already hard enough for me as it is." Jennie whines.

"Alright then." Jisoo says turning to the laptop. "All you have to do now, is press enter." She says.

Jennie lets out a deep breath before looking at the screen. "Right here?"

"Yeah," Jisoo nods. "Do you know what will happen if you press this? It'll reveal that the politicians and the rich people of this country, are one and the same—" Jisoo is cut off by the sound of Jennie hitting the enter button. She looks at the screen with furrowed brows.

[Your Email Is Being Sent...]

Jennie lets out a deep breath of relief and Jisoo looks at her in distress.

"Oh come on!" Jisoo whines standing up. "We should have experienced a historical moment like this together, and we should have pressed it together-"

"Oh whatever, I don't want to do something like that." Jennie says standing up.

"Wow, I can't believe you, just doing whatever you please, Huh?" Jisoo says and she looks at Jennie uneasily as she pouts. "What?"

Jennie continues pouting as she walks closer to Jisoo.

"What?" Jisoo repeats, seeing Jennie approach her.

Jennie smiles and grabs onto Jisoo's shoulders before giving her a quick kiss.

Don't smile. Don't smile. Don't smile. Jisoo tells herself.

She manages to keep it in. "See? You're always doing whatever you please. You're not being considerate of my feelings and—"

Jennie silenced her with a kiss and Jisoo couldn't help but give into it as Jennie wrapped her arms around her neck. She let her hands fall to her waist and kissed her for all she was worth.

•••

"You got this."

"I got this."

"Louder."

"I got this!"

"Louder!"

"I can't do this!! Jennie help me! I'm freaking the fuck out!!" Lisa shouts. "What happens if she says no? Are we going to break up? Will I ever see her again? Oh my god! I can't do this—"

Jennie grabs her glass of water off the counter and throws it in Lisa's face.

"What the fuck Jennie?!" Lisa shouts.

"Will you Stop freaking out?" Jennie says setting the glass down. "It's gonna be fine, you're freaking out for nothing. Chaeyoung is in love with you, and you're in love with her. Everything will be fine." She assures.

Jennie's phone starts ringing and she picks it up. "Anyeonghaseyo?"

"Hey babe, I'm with Chaeyoung right now and we're heading over. Is that okay?" Jisoo says.