T H R E E

I heard it all..... What they said about me... I want to die.

Taehyung POV

Jiminie was acting strange so when i was about to go and chat with Hobi hyung, i suddenly heard a voice in my head "No Taehyung go back" i was confused, who or what was that? And i just followed that voice and when i got back to where Jiminie and Kookie was.... I heard them talking about me.. They talked about how they hated me... They said bad things and hurtful words about me.. Behind my back, this was what they were doing all this time.. Now i know... They hate me.

Why though..? What did i do wrong for them to hate me?? Do the others hate me as well? I ran in the empty stall of the restroom and locked myself, i tried my best not to cry but.. The sadness took over me.. One tear fell down and soon the others came and slided down my red cheeks because of loneliness and sadness... My phone then ring signalling that i have a message, someone texted me.. It was mom.

Mom💗: Taehyung..... You're grandmother passed away.. I'm so sorry dear, i know you are busy... I just want you to know.

1 Missed called from: Mom💗

Mom💗: Taehyung dear please answer.. I'm worried.

Taehyung💛:
Mom... She passed away?...grandma..?

Taehyung💛:
Please..no..... Tell me you're lying.. Mom..!

No one POV

Taehyung cried more... His breathing became unsteady, he was shaking.. First he found out that his members hated him, now he found out that his one and only grandma that he loved so much died.

Mom💗: Sweetheart... I'm sorry but it is the truth.. Taehyung your grandma died.. She's gone.. I'm so sorry.. Dear i know you're crying, let it all out.... we're here for you. Stay safe.. I love you Taehyung me and your father care about you.. I know that even if your grandma passed away, she will always be watching us from afar.

Taehyung was trembling.. He felt empty.. But he can't be always weak. He need to grow up and stop relying on others... Because he will only be a nuisance.

Taehyung💛: Thank you mom.. I love you too.

And with that, Taehyung went outside the stall and looked at his watch, "10 minutes before the concert starts.." He said, he then looked at himself in the mirror, he stared at himself with disgust.. "You're disgusting.. You're always so useless.. You're just a nuisance.. Just die." Taehyung thought to himself "face it... You're ugly... You're not as perfect as the others.. You always cry at nothing... You always make others worried.. Your just a hindrance... To them you are nothing.....I know.. I know............Still... Why does it hurts so much..? Being hated by your members that you thought as a real family.. The only person that have cared for you and loved you passed away.. Being pitied by others.. The one you thought as your real 'bestfriend' is just only faking friendship with you.. Why do you have to be so cruel..god? If that was going to happen from the start... If i was going to get hurt like this from the start... Why didn't you just let me die? Instead of getting hurt..instead of feeling like this.. Why won't i just disappear? Why would i even live.. If no one love or cared about me..?" Taehyung said to himself in the mirror.

"Then why don't you do that?"
A voice said in Taehyung's head, he frowned and was shocked.
"W-who are y-you?" Taehyung asked scared.
"Hello Taehyung.. I'm the one that you will need to erase those feelings you are having..i will protect you.. I exist to be with you.. I'm the only one that can help you Tae..i have been watching you.. But you don't know me.. My name is..."

V...

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT... MY ENGLISH IS BAD SO FORGIVE ME!
If you don't understand what the hell is happening in my story right now, don't worry I don't know too...lol oh yeah thankyou for the votes!!