Chapter 13

Raksha,

Why does she always steps in between us? Why the hell he had to care for her so much? James too could have handled the situation and e did brilliantly. Why had he had to jump into the picture and act like a hero. Throwing my phone on the bed I crashed on it, gripping the sheets on the side hard. I feel like walking on burning coal. My nerves were on the verge of bursting, I have never been this mad all my life. 

Taking a deep breath I started counting in reverse order. It didn't help, I expected Adi to come and pacify me, but his Royal blood doesn't allow him to tail a girl I guess. Scoffing, i smirked to my loneliness, may be he should see my brothers,They are head on heels mad for their wives. Ready to do anything and everything in their love. Dejected, I decided not to think about Adi and enjoy my weekend by myself. Picking my phone, I scrolled to down Jordon's number, debating whether to call him or not. His changing attitude bothered me and I decided not to call, it would be better if I discourage his advances. With a sigh I crashed on the bed, thinking what to do next. Staying in his mansion was out of question as I had proudly rejected his offer and now if I don't go out as per my words, I would be a mocking stuff in his eyes. I made a decision to go alone, dialling my chauffeur I asked him to pick me up asap. I will come back later in the evening , with a joyous expression. May be then Adi will realize his mistake. With a lifted chin I took my best casual outfit, putting it one I painted my lips dark and eyes with a single stroke of kohl. Picking my clutch, I made my way down the stairs making maximum sound by my heels. I wanted him to notice me, approach me and beg me to allow him to accompany me. When I reached the main hall, to my dismay I found it empty. Where was everyone? I couldn't hear a single whisper, stopping the passing staff I asked him about the whereabouts of everyone. He informed that Adi had taken everyone out as Anika was too shaken and scared about the morning event. I felt angry, hurt. He didn't even bother to ask me if I wanted to join or not. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks, this man claims to have feeling for me yet he never fails to hurt me. I am glad I never gave in, marching back to room, I quickly packed my stuff with tears streaming down my face. I am no ordinary girl he can walk over like carpet. I am Raksha Rathore and I own a ego much bigger than his.

Dragging my suitcase out , I dragged it roughly across the stair case. That moment the lifeless bag was the victim of my mind's state. I staff offered help but I was too angry to accept one. The honking of my car made me step out on to the porch. The chauffer quickly stepped out, helping me with the bag. Getting in, I rolled up the window glass quickly. I wasn't in mood of explaining myself or deliver a parting message. Instructing the chauffer, I leaned back on the comfortable seat closing my eyes. I felt ignored, rejected and heart-broken. I have never been neglected in my life and if he thinks I am going to run behind him, he is wrong . Hence forth, I will not give him any attention, its him who would be running behind me.

''We have reached.'' Stepping out I instructed the chauffeur to wait, I am not going to sulk over him locked in my room. After a minute, I stepped out again ready to have an eventful day. I decided to visit Sea Life Aquarium. I had got the tickets booked in advance with a thought of enjoying it with Adi. The mere thought of him gripped my heart in pain. I decided not to think of him and enjoy my day to the fullest. I roamed around enjoying the view of marine life, it was kind of soothing. I stepped out and took a deep breath smiling ear to ear. I felt amazing to be able to enjoy by myself without him. In mood to take a break, I decided to have a coffee in peace. The driver drove me to a near my café and I felt energised the moment the fresh coffee aroma hit my nostrils. I took the table near the glass wall waiting for my order to get delivered. ''Is this place taken?'' A deep rumbling voice took me by surprise and looked straight to the source. A man in his late twenties , about 6 feet tall with dark brown eyes and black stood on the other side of the table staring down at me. Moving my eyes around, I found many empty tables. I know this a way of approaching girls but for now , I was in no mood to entertain a stranger. Without looking at him I answered his request with a snub, ''NO!''