200 followers + Sirius Black

200 👏 fucking 👏 followers

I'm deceased.

And so to celebrate my death, I shall be releasing a new book shortly.

It'll be a Sirius Black fanfic, not overlapping with this book, about a tempestuous little bitch and her efforts to get the marauder to not absolutely detest her.

I'm sorry I've been an inactive little shit, I'm currently studying for my GCSE's, which are kinda important exams here in England.

Additionally, you might have been made aware in previous Chapters but I have depression, and I am in no means using it as an excuse, just please understand that I'm not always motivated / in the best frame of mind to write.

Also, sometimes I don't feel like writing Harry Potter, and that all of you are only here to see Harry Potter and not something else, and so I can't write anything else, and so then I don't publish, and I start overthinking and so if you could please offer me some advice please help me.

Also, I've made an insta account that you can follow / DM me on, its called hawkeyeinvestigations and if you understand that reference I will love you forever.

See ya maybe, maybe not, I have no clue if I'll even actually publish the story, I'm sorry, here's a warning that I might actually not.

👋🏻
xxx