requests (closed)

hi everyone, so if anyone would like to request anything then please comment here;

(if you don't feel comfortable asking here then private message me, i'm just less likely to get the notification/check so here would be favourable)

i'd really appreciate some back bone to requests. an example being;
can i request a peter parker x reader, where peter likes the reader but she's completely oblivious to his (shitty) hints. fluff!

if you're more specific then i'm more likely to write what you want, and i can add more detail. i won't be writing in anything such as the requesters name etc, they will all be y/n.

i prefer to write female readers, however i'll still write non-specific gender one shots if requested. if there's no specification then expect it to be female reader.

i'm very happy to write smut, of any kind. this can include anything kinky, or with more than one person.

i'm also happy to write anything gay or bisexual, meaning i'll write female characters or both female & male (such as smut or jealousy etc)

apart from that, request ahead! i'm happy to write anyone from marvel:)

(p.s, all one shots that are requested are marked with an [r] in the title. this is helpful to me & hopefully you! enjoy!)