Description

-cringe alert in this book, written in 2014 when I was 18-

"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to prick my eyes but I didn't let them fall. He looked over at me in a weird expression. Like if I died in front of him, he wouldn't care. He was always putting a mask on and it was always so difficult to read his expression, and that scared me. He stood up when I was sitting on the floor and while doing this, he pushed me so I fell backwards. It did hurt- it did hurt so much. Air was knocked out of my lungs but I got up, ignoring my inner protests to stop so I wouldn't get punished. My hands started to shake and I couldn't feel my legs, but he didn't need to see that.

"You don't get it, do you?! I. will. never. love. you! I will never care for you. You wait, every day, for me to come home and have dinner with you like normal couples do- you are pathetic. You are nothing! Absolutely nothing to me. You are not even worth my words. You are a loser who has nobody- your parents? They are just like me. They knew that you were worthless and wanted to get rid of you" he said angrily. I looked him in the eyes. I was not angry at him. He was telling the truth. I'm nothing. Never was, never will. I was used to these words since I was born. I nodded. He was right. He was so damn right. I shouldn't care. I shouldn't care about this life. I felt my legs move and I ran out of the house.

Sahra Ali is eighteen years old when she gets married. It was not a marriage out of love, no, she was forced into it. Sahra had a tough childhood because of her parents. Her parents just sold her for money, they just gave her away. No parent would do that, so are her so called parents her real parents? She is trying to survive this marriage, because she believes in Allah and knows that He had a good reason that He gave her all these pain.

Aneel Osman is a badboy who wants nothing to do with Islam. He was a muslim when he was younger, but when something bad happened, he blamed Allah for it and chose not to be a muslim anymore. Deep inside he knows that it is wrong, but he shoves that thought away. He began doing the things Allah prohibited. There was no one to hold onto or to pull him out. He kept falling and falling. And when he has to deal with that girl his parents wants him to marry, he is losing himself more and more.

~

Assalamu Alaikum guys so, this is a story about two people who are on a path where they have to safe each other. It is their way to Allah, their test. They are going to learn from each other and going to teach each other things. Will every step bring them to each other and to Allah? Would they past these test and become happy, or will they fail and fail for ever?
In this story there will be many messages about Islam. It is an inspiring story even though I wrote it myself. I learned much from this story. I hope this story will help people out! This story is edited, but I'm sure it contains a lot of grammar mistakes, still.

~

I started writing other books too:

Have you..?  (Completed)
This one is about a girl who is raped and had a child at the age of nineteen. She meets another guy who will pop up into her life every now and then and it is a different but very romantic book.

I'm Miracle
This book is about a girl who got kidnapped when she was fourteen. She is so brainwashed that she can't even remember her own name. When a muslim guy is kidnapped and brought to her, her life changes completely. This story is far from cliche, not that I write cliche books, and it very emotional and tragic.

Broken Blue Balloons (my favorite)
This book is about two atheists that don't know the meaning of life and are struggling. I am not going to give a lot of spoilers because it hasn't reached that stage yet. This story is so poetically well written, even though I say so myself, and the metaphors are killing the game.

~

General disclaimer about my works:
I write about the things that people don't want to think about.
I write about the things that people are turning away from when its mentioned.
I write about the things no one warned you about because in their eyes its a taboo to even think of it.
I write about atheists.
I weite about rape, forced marriages- all of the darkest side of life.

If you don't like that, then this account is nothing for you.

~

Thank you for reading and clicking on my book! ❤️