18: 2 Years

FEI LONG AND FENG MIAN spent the rest of their week exploring the hot spots in London, silently agreeing to put the incident with Ying Yue and Balthazar at the back of their head

FEI LONG AND FENG MIAN spent the rest of their week exploring the hot spots in London, silently agreeing to put the incident with Ying Yue and Balthazar at the back of their head. During this week-long vacation, Fei Long realized he wanted to keep Feng Mian as a friend.

As they were sitting inside Fei Long's private jet plane, he gently called for her, "Feng Mian."

Feng Mian was busy planning ahead for when she lands in D City by booking several appointments, summarizing reports and schedule conferences over the businesses that sprang up in her head while roaming around in London. She looked up briefly from her phone when she used to be too lazy to do so. 

"What?"

Fei Long smiled at Feng Mian's slight change. "I want us to keep in contact even if you decide to build your own Empire."

Feng Mian raised a brow and her lips pursed. "Elaborate, Mr Liu."

"Go on an outing from time to time. Hang out somewhere in D City, or visit each other's houses."

"Did your head mess up after that roller coaster the other day?"

Fei Long shook his head, a small smile lacing his lips. "I want to unwind from time to time, and you can easily do that by just being around."

"Calling is just as fine."

"But I want to hang out."

"Are you asking me to be your friend...?"

"...Is it too much to ask? Although you don't really have a choice."

"If you can pay me $500,000 dollars annually, I'll agree to hanging out with you."

"...You are so expensive."

Feng Mian scoffed. "Of course."

Fei Long simply shrugged, bemused. "Fine."

His assistant who was busy managing his schedule stopped tapping his keyboard. Master Liu... I thought you would have realized something by now!! You wasted 6 DAYS just to ask Feng Mian to be your friend!