let's mcfreakin' lose it!

it was school today. yugyeom didn't want to see bambam. he knew he'd burst into tears the second he saw him. bambam had one class with him today too, and they both sat next to each other. it was going to be a very bad and awkward day. 

once yugyeom reached school, he trudged out of his car slowly, heading over to their table they sat at in the mornings. 

it was a bit quiet when he arrived, not loud and happy as usual. he didn't like it. but no one did. it was technically his and bambam's fault anyways. but he really didn't want to talk to him, he didn't want to seem like a big baby. even though bambam used to call him that to tease him. 

he sat down quietly and didn't look around, pulling his phone out and scrolling through instagram. mark muttered something to him, but he didn't hear it. then, youngjae nudged him and whispered something, but he didn't hear that either. to be honest, yugyeom didn't want to talk to anyone today. not even the teachers. or jinyoung, or minghao. no one. 

everyone seemed to get the hint that he didn't feel like talking, and continued their quietness.

bambam hadn't arrived yet, and minghao and jaebum were a bit worried. though jackson, jinyoung, and mark could honestly care less. they were angry at bambam for doing this to yugyeom. youngjae was neutral on the situation. he just wanted everyone to be happy and get along. 

--

"hey baby~" chanyeol smiled, sitting down across from bambam in their spanish class. his desk partner, baekhyun, sighed a bit, but greeted the two when he sat down. 

"hi yeolie. hey baekhyun." bambam smiled softly, pulling his earphones out of his ears and setting his phone in his backpack. 

"so, you two are dating?" baekhyun asked, and the couple nodded their heads. 

"yeah, since friday actually." bambam said.

"that's.. uh, nice." baekhyun mumbled. 

"you seem sad." chanyeol frowned, looking at his best friend. 

"i am completely fine." 

"no, he's not." the deer looking boy, luhan, said as he walked into the room, sitting next to chanyeol. 

"shut up lu." baekhyun muttered. bambam furrowed his eyebrows as he listened to their conversation. baekhyun seemed kind of mad that they were dating. 

his mind went elsewhere as he started thinking about him and yugyeom's relationship.

why did he have to ignore yugyeom like that? he wasn't even sure if he was mad at him or not. bambam really needed to stop assuming things, he thought.

--

yugyeom trudged down the hall with a sad sigh, hardly paying attention to anything.

he reached the cafeteria to see bambam sitting in chanyeol's lap, making his heart drop to his stomach.

he sat down next to minghao with a sigh, also right across from bambam and chanyeol.

"y-yeah well.. me and yugyeom are dating!" baekhyun said, plopping next to yugyeom and grabbing the collar of his shirt. he pulled him down and smashed his lips against yugyeom's, making the boy widen his eyes at first.

but then, he caught on to what baekhyun was doing, and kissed him back, holding onto his waist.

bambam and chanyeol both froze. they really didn't know what to do except for stare with wide eyes.

"that's not true.. yugyeom isn't gay!" bambam said, furrowing his eyebrows. yugyeom smirked and pulled away, running a hand through his hair.

"yeah well, he made me gay." yugyeom said, standing up and grabbing baekhyun's hand, pulling him away.

"are you jealous too?" baekhyun grinned, looking at the boy.

"of chanyeol? hell yeah." yugyeom said, leaning up against one of the lockers.

"and i'm jealous of bambam." baekhyun grinned, crossing his arms. "i think we see eye to eye, correct?"

"fake dating?"

"yup."

"sounds good." yugyeom grinned.