2

yuta snorts, actually fucking laughs, when saori tells him about her encounter with johnny during homeroom. 

they were eating lunch at the cafeteria again, and saori can feel johnny's eyes on her from the other side. 

ugh, she hates this. why can't taeyong just like another girl or  be gay? she's earnestly support him either way.

"that's messed up," yuta comments unhelpfully. "what'd you gonna do?"

"nothing!" saori exclaims, stabbing her fork into her pasta. "i'm not obligated to date him! so no, i'm not gonna listen to mr. hotstuff suh!"

"i love that fact that you still call him that despite being pissed at him," yuta says amusedly.

"who wouldn't be pissed off?! have you seen how broad his shoulders are?! and i can't lean on them and cuddle into his long ass fine neck because oh! bro code! his friend likes me so i can never have a chance!" saori rambles. "i mean, i'm really flattered about taeyong. and he seems really nice. but i just don't like him that way, you know?

"to me, i'm contented just admiring his visuals, or even become home economic partners with him. you know just baking cookies with him like best buds.

"i do not see myself doing all those couple stuff with him!" 

"uh huh," yuta muses, half-listening, half-not caring. "then just tell suh that. i'm sure he'll understand." 

"you want me to embarrass myself in front of johnny? no thanks!"

"c'mon. hey, look. do you plan on confessing to mr. long neck hot stuff?"

"i don't know are you chinese? no!"

"then what's the point of rejecting taeyong? if you're not gonna act on your "crush" on johnny, might a well have a totally hot boyfriend that'll probably help you get over him! i mean, it's just a crush. it's not like you want to marry mr. shoulders-are-so-broad-let-me-lean-on-them." 

"i don't!"

"then what's holding you back?" 

"being a nice person? not wanting to lead on someone?"

"ha! that's a good one!" yuta laughs are saori's hilarious joke. "seriously, it's not that deep. we're still in high school, i'm sure you're neither gonna end up with the two."

"you're right, yutes. i've always thought do kyungsoo was my soulmate." 

"okay saori, we get it you're hilarious. stop it before your jokes kill me entirely." 

saori glares at her cousin. "i hope they fucking do." she turns back to eat her destroyed pasta and can't help but sneak a peek at taeyong's table. this time, she was the one who caught taeyong staring. 

"oh fuck me." she groans, wanting to dump her face into the garbage can.

"i mean taeyong-"

"shut the fuck up, yuta!" 

"what's this? saori nakamoto telling her beloved cousin to shut up? what did i do in my past life to deserve such a scene?" a voice joins the japanese twins at their table as they look up to see kim doyoung in the flesh. 

"fuck you dongs." yuta cusses him out, but the raven-haired boy remains majestic and unbothered, finding a seat next to him. 

"i'm flattered." 

"dongs, help me. you're smart, right?" saori seeks for her cousin's best friend. she would have called doyoung her best friend, too, if momo didn't exist.