Witch

Updated:05/01/19

As I heard those words.. What entered my mind first was not how dangerous she is but an image of flashy magical girls with their cute outfit and their sparkling lovely chants and spells..

  Then it entered my mind that I battle this witch before in the Otome Game. As i see a dark user for the first time on a live version of this Otome Game World, how should i feel?

As a former player of this otome game should i feel exited seeing the real life version of the characters? First of all, I am not excited when I found out I reincarnated in this damn Otome world.

within this world that was an Otome Game was usually centered around the Heroine gaining the affection of Capture targets but against the world was an unusual Otome game since it was also filled with the RPG elements Skills and Classes exist. There was also a Defeat the Demon Lord cliche and other cliche mix up together..

The RPG is like this...

For Example, Sir Alexis the greatest healer of meryid kingdom as of now. Is a light magic user who is also a Healer.  He Specialize in using Healing Magic and Dispelling any type of Curses.

And now there was a Witch currently standing in front of me.

A witch was a female only class available for dark magic users. Experts in using cursing magic and witchcraft like potions with weird effects and the likes. They are also Specialized in Using Charm or Illusion Magics. Well they are also crazy like all other lunatic dark magic users and Evil Faction Heretics that was what said in the books. Using Dark Magic affects the State of Mind of the Users just like the Inner Demons, The effects are neutralize if they are from a Demon Race since only Demons are suitable for using Dark Magic.

" You, Evil Crazy Woman! You're Despicable! You Killed the people! You deserve to be punish!" (Herald)

Herald suddenly stepped forward and look at her with with so much hostility. This Kid has a serious anger management issues..

How can he be so foolish! You shouldn't aggro your monsters or taunt your enemies if you can't defeat them! I face-palm in the background Wallace look at me and I glare at him.

" You got guts boy."

the witch coldly look at Herald preparing to cast some kind of dark magic. The Evil Energy started to accumulate towards her causing to feel us uncomfortable. Then after some seconds nothing happened and she frowned at us...

Looks like nothing happened at all and it was ineffective..

After that she glare at Wallace and the others angrily and began mumbling words...

I can't understand them..

... I feel dizzy, what's happening? i feel my head is going to break.

-----------------

This is bad! I need to do something...i want the pain to stop...

".. wait! wait! Big Sister.. can you please forgive him? "

i come forward and look at the Witch with a face that looks like currying for favor and a fake smile directed towards her.

".. Boy how dare you to interrupt me?"

The witch frowned at me as her black hair was flowing behind her. It can be her perfect material to choke me if she wants..

".. Glaciel what are you doing?!" (Wallace)

Wallace frowned looking at me annoyed. Didn't he understand?

" Shut up will you?.. Beautiful sister can you forgive my friend for what he did to you? I am also sorry for disturbing you. "