A Notice

Hey

I easily get attached to certain types of people. And easily get hurt once they leave or plainly ignore me. So when I get attached to you, please don't forget me. Don't forget to make me feel important in your life. Don't forget to reassure me that you are always there for me. Don't forget to occasionally ask me if I am feeling alright or not. Even a text or a chat on random occasions would do. It would make me feel that though there is a good distance between us all, once or twice in a year, you were thinking of me. Of the times we all spent together, good and bad. Of the laughters and tears we've shared on certain instances. Of the days when we were just chillin' and having a good time. Of our friendship.

It's always me who would make the effort on catching up with you guys. I know I shouldn't complain about it. I even make reasons for all of you; "Maybe they are just busy", "Maybe they just don't want to talk right now", "Maybe I'm just overthinking things", "Don't think too much, they love you even-though they tend to forget about you", "Just keep on doing unto others what you want others to do unto you." But doing this is also tiring. It makes me think, "How come strangers, not so super close friends, or a friend I haven't seen in years, can randomly ask me 'how are you?'; but those whom I consider my best-friends, my sisters, my family, can't ask me the same question?" Am I the only one attached? Am I the only one who is missing them? Am I the only one who constantly thinks of their welfare? Yeah. It is really tiring. Yet no matter how much they hurt me without intentionally doing it, I still love them. I'd still care for them. I'd still think about them. Even-though they can't do the same for me. This is just who I am. Once I consider you as my friend, a year, a decade, or a century may go on, but our friendship will stay in my heart forever.