Ch. 17 - You truly are a monster

Hello my Curious Readers,

So I know what y'all are about to say .... it's been over a year since I've updated any of my books. Let's just say that this year, my junior and senior year have been a roller coaster ride.

Good and bad, I had major family drama come up, major school problems, major life problems, major dance problems and my personal fav ... BOY problems! And lotss of them :) sometimes boys just urgh they're confusing, they go back and forth, always on their man period 24/7.

Anywho, I wanted to apologize for being gone for so long, it wasn't my intention I honestly was so busy with everything happening all at once that I never had anytime to make time for updating.

I hate that I let y'all down :( I will work my hardest to update my books, so just a reminder there will be a sequel for My Mates Secrets, and I have already started plotting a little more ideas for my other books ideas so stay tuned!

I was so happy by reading all of your guys comments, it made me so happy that you guys like my books and I hope you guys like my new ideas and the rest of the chapters. Thank you for supporting and being there for me and I promise that I will try to update more ;))

-C.W.
——————————————————————————
Logan

(week later)

"You are such a dumbass." My wolf Blade cursed at me. I ignored him as I entered my office closing the door.

"It's been a week since our mate saw you brutally murder an entire pack and a young girl for power." Blade growled.

I rolled my eyes and continued to ignore him. It wasn't my fault that Roselyn saw, I told her to stay in the house but she had to go and escape.

"Blade, I don't have time to make sure your mate is okay. I have work, now leave me be." I growled.

"Do your not care about her?" Blade asked but I blocked him out.

The last thing I need is my wolf telling me to go check up on her, I could care less about what mind of state she's in because she disobeyed me.

It's her fault. So she has to deal with the consequences.I tucked under my desk lifting the carpet to reveal an opening underneath it.

I pushed the code in and unlocked it pulling out the chest from inside. Using the key from my chain that was always wrapped around my neck placed it in the lock opening it.

I placed the moonstone necklace from Alpha Elijah's surrender inside with the many others. Every time I seize and take control of a packs land, their Alpha either surrenders the moon stone or dies protecting it.

Either way I get their moonstone, power and land. Every year I have taken 6 packs since I was 17 and now I'm 23. I locked the chest up, placed it back under the floor, sealing it in and covering it up with the carpet.

By the time I stood up, James my head Beta, Magnus my head 3rd in command along with a border pack member walked in. A border pack member is a member that guards the border, I have specific power positions for each of my wolves.

I have no room for regular pack members in my pack, I turn them into warriors or border members or kill them off. No weak wolves, no mercy was my code.