(41) Tragic Endings.

Ria has just walked into her apartment when she hears Sahara screaming from her own room.

Ria runs the towards the room and slams the door open to see Sahara standing on the bed, hugging her iPhone.

"Ya Allah! What happened?" Ria asks.

Sahara has a sparkling smile on her face, Ria hasn't seen that smile in so long, "Damian! It's Damian! He texted me, he wants to meet!" Sahara squeals as she jumps off the bed and runs towards Ria to hold her in a right embrace.

Ria is shocked Damian listened to her advice... "Okay, your friend can't breathe!!"

"Oh, sorry!" Sahara bright smile felt like it was lighting up the whole room. That girl had a blinding smile, Mash'Allah (God is willing/God has willed), Ria thinks to herself.

"So... where does he want to meet?" Ria asks out of curiosity.

"At The Shard in London tomorrow evening." Sahara says exciting.

"How romantic! That building is like 90 storeys tall..." Ria wants to drop by that place herself to check out the view.

"Oh my, what should I wear? Should I go simple? Classy? Fancy? Are we having dinner?" Sahara crinkles her eyebrows in confusion.

Ria rolls her eyes, "Wear whatever you please because I bet those clothes won't stay on you for more than a few minutes, I can guarantee that." She says in a teasing tone.

Sahara begins blushing uncontrollably as she smacks Ria's arm, "Ria!!! I'm serious."

Ria starts giggling, "Okay, okay. We'll pick something out for you."

• • •

"You did it? You're finally going to talk to her?" Viktor couldn't believe his ears but he could tell from the beaming smile on Damian's face that he wasn't lying.

"Yeah, mate. It's finally time for me grow some goddamn balls and take control for my relationships."

Viktor puts a hand on his chest dramatically, "I never thought I'd see the day when Damian Romeo Vasilliev would push aside his ego to become a better man."

Damian rolls his eyes, "Shut up and help me pick a suit."

"Suit?" Viktor says in a teasing tone.

Damian raises a brow, "Yeah, suit. I want to take her out for dinner after."

Viktor smirk widens, "Mate, I don't think wearing a suit is worth it, it won't stay on your body much longer after seeing Sahara."

"Fuck you, Viktor." Damian huffs away.

"It won't be me you'll fuck." Viktor yells after him.

• • •

"You should take your most expensive car," Viktor recommends. He grabs the keys for Damian's limited edition Bugatti Veyro by Mansory Vivere "Here, this should make an impression." He throws the keys toward Damian.

"Fuck, bro. Don't go around throwing keys for this car. It cost me a fortune." Damian says annoyed.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm obviously not salty about the fact that you never put in an order for me for this car." Viktor says sarcastically.