Chapter 26

Gionni

"Yo" Troy said answering the phone

"Ain't no 'yo' nigga fuck is wrong with you?"

"Bro, I know" he said sighing. "I fucked up"

"More than that.. I just had to go get Chyna outta jail" I said, sitting in the chair, in the bedroom.

"Jail? Fuck happened"

"Get your dumb ass down here and find out" i said, ending the call.

This situation really had nothing to do with me, but with Troy being my nigga and Chy being like my sister, I was definitely gonna have to tell him bout this shit. You don't have your shawty in the middle of shit like this, it just ain't thurl.

I got up walking back down the stairs, and then into the kitchen where everyone else was sitting. I looked over seeing Chy sitting at the table looking like a sad ass puppy, and decided not to tell her that Troy was on his way here. "You good?" i asked.

She looked up at me, "You probably knew G" she said rolling her eyes.

"I ain't know nothing about this shit, you know me better than that" i said. "I can see why you would think I would've known, but I swear I didn't"

"Yeah I doubt G knew Chy" Ashley said, shaking her head.

"Gionni better not have known" Lani said side eyeing me, handing Chy a water.

I spun around seeing Rell walk in on the phone, "What happened here, y'all looking like somebody died" he said laughing.

"Hey pookie" Lani said, walking pass, running her hand over his waves. "Don't start with them today"

"I just wanna know what happened, I can normally hear y'all soon as I open the door.. it's . a lil quiet in here" he said, sitting across from Chy. "Wassup Chy, when you get here?"

"Hey Rell.." she said. "Sometime this morning"

"Oh aight, whatchu missed us or something...." he asked, looking around the room."Where that nigga T at?"

"Jarell move.. asking all these damn questions" Ashley said. "You wanna be Elliot Stabler so bad" she said, pushing him out the seat.

I chuckled, "Not detective Stabler"

"That was a good one.. you got that" he said laughing. "But nah forreal though where my bro at?"

"Hopefully playing in traffic.. on the highway" Chyna said sarcastically, making Lani almost spit her water out.

"Oh shhh.." Rell said, instigating. "What megamind do now?"

"Jarell get out her face.. ain't you on the phone?" Lani said.

"B wanna know the tea too" he said laughing.

"You are annoying" Ashley said. "Lemme talk to my lil sis" she said, snatching the phone from him.