•3

- 2 MONTHS LATER -

You walked towards the backstage and met Hoseok,
"All males are ready?"

He nodded as he panted.

Today it's the day of show in which you would show your collection with Hoseok. You were soo nervous and shaking.

Hoseok noticed and he held your hand.
"Don't worry, our collection is amazing and i am sure of it."

You chuckled a bit then the MC announced yours and Hoseok's name and started to tell about the partnership between him and your parent's company.

Then the models started to line up and walked on the ramp. People were clapping as they loved the dresses and you couldn't help but Jump in excitement.

You hugged Hoseok as the clothes were done showing and the MC called you two on the ramp. Both of you walked towards the ramp and People started cheering.

You and Hoseok bowed. Your eyes started to find your family and you smiled once you spotted them. Besides your family, Jimin was sitting and he was clapping as loud as he can.

He winked at you and then sent you a flying kiss. You chuckled and then walked back to the backstage. You once again hugged Hoseok.

Once the show was done, you met up with your family. They congratulated you and hugged you. Then Jimin hugged you tightly and whispered a 'congratulations'

You and Jimin aren't dating yet. He haven't officially asked you out as his girlfriend but both of you are already going on dates and have kissed multiple times.

Both of you were taking things slow.

- NEXT DAY -

Today is the day where your mom will officially announce that you are gonna be the next CEO.

The fashion collaboration was just a way to get you into the company.

It was around 12pm and your mom was having her manicure and pedicure done. You were just sitting beside her, doing nothing but talking to Jimin.

"Is it Jimin?"
Your mom asked and you nodded.

She took a sigh and spoke,
"Y/N i have something to tell you."

You moved your eyes to your mother and started to listen.

"I like Jimin alot, he's a good boy but you know as a mom, i don't think he's good enough for you. I know how much you have started to like him but deep down inside of me, something tells me that you can find someone better."
She spoke slowly and tried to explain you.

"I'm not asking you to break up, I'm just saying that you cannot just start to date the first boy you met. You should try others too, maybe if there's someone better than him?"
Your mom spoke, making you realize something.

You didn't speak so your mom continued,
"Just don't meet Jimin for a few days and meet other boys. I know Jimin is totally your type but maybe you'll like someone too?"

You nodded,
"Okay, you are my mom and you want the best of me so i agree."

Your mom smiled.