Blackpink House. #11.

"Jisoo? Where are you?" Jennie calls when she finishes her Lunch. She walks upstairs to find Chaeyoung listening to music and Lisa asleep on the couch.

Jennie went to Chaeyoung's room and saw that Jisoo was taking a nap too, so she slipped under the covers too.

"Aishh," Jisoo sighs sleepily, But she wraps her arms around Jennie Anyways.

"Jichu ah," Jennie smiles, basking in Jisoo's warmth. "I'm going to nap with you."

"Shhh." Jisoo mumbles against the side of Jennie's head.

The two of them fall into sleep quickly, thoroughly enjoying the warmth of each other.

•••

The four of them were out shopping for clothes while filming a little extra for BPTV. Whether they would use the footage was up to them.

Jisoo held hands with Jennie while she followed her closely around the store.

"Should I try this on?" Jennie asks holding a sweater up.

Jisoo nods and waits by the dressing room as she waits for Jennie.

"Are you picking the clothes out for her?" The sales lady asks Jisoo.

"Oh no, I'm not good at that stuff." Jisoo shakes her head. "I'm just tagging along."

"That's Jennie Kim right?"

"Yes."

"Ba-I mean Jisoo?" Jennie calls.

"Yeah?"

"Could you pass me the black one?" Jennie asks.

Jisoo looks through the rack and pulls out a black sweater before passing it to Jennie.

"Is it true that she's rude?" The clerk asks and Jisoo laughs, not sure if the girl is being serious or not.

They're interrupted by Jennie coming out of the change room, so that she could look in the mirror.

"What do you think?" Jennie asks. "I like this sweater, its very comfortable."

"You look great, but I think the sizing is wrong." Jisoo says.

"It makes you look fat." The clerk says and Jisoo freezes, while Jennie purses her lips.

"That's not what I meant." Jisoo shakes her head. "I think we need the smaller size Jendeuk, it's too big for you." She says. "Here, try this one instead." She smiles.

Jennie nods and goes back into the dressing room. Jisoo stands by the rack of clothing nervously, not wanting to talk to the woman, openly insulting her girlfriend.

"I've heard bad things about her. Ever since she's been training."

Jennie opens the door again, and Jisoo can tell she's upset, but Jennie keeps quite.

"How about this one?" Jennie asks.

"Is this a different one?" Jisoo asks going over to her.

"Yeah, is it nice?"

"The chest area makes you look overweight." The clerk says.

"Jinjja?" Jennie frowns.

Jisoo laughs in disbelief, before grabbing Jennie by the shoulders and turning her so that they're facing each other.

"It doesn't make you look fat Jennie, and I think we should go now. Get the sweaters and we'll leave." Jisoo says.

"Okay, If you really want to." Jennie nods before going back into the room.