Help!

I had just left the classroom for lunch. My lunch times are no fun, I have no friends so I usually spend my time to myself reading.

I don't like reality so I tend to space out quite a bit. You may think I'm strange but to pass the time when I'm alone I talk to myself. I've always said that I am myself's best friend since I'm the only person who listens to me.

It might be nice to have a friend but I doubt I ever will. No one likes me and to be quite honest I think it's best that way. If I had a friend and my dad found out about them who knows what he may do.

"I'm bored" I mumbled to myself.

I got up and decided to take a walk around the school.

I walked with my head down, I could hear faint whispers. I turned a corner when all of a sudden I was grabbed and pinned up against the wall.

I looked up to see one girl I never wanna look at. Her name was (B/N). (bullies name is what that means XD). I was thrown on the floor when (B/N) said "ugly and disgusting creatures such as your self doesn't deserve to be in this school let alone be alive."

Her and her gang began to kick at me Violently. All I did was lay there curled up in a ball crying silently while trying not to scream and show them I'm weak. I guess this is my punishment for being alive, my purpose for l~

I was cut from my thoughts when I felt a someones presents in front of me. The kicking had stopped. A boy was in front of me. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly "my names Nagito okay so let's get to~

" N-no, I'm okay!" I exclaimed trying not to worry him more than he already seems. We where both now sitting on the floor observing each other's features.

Wait wasn't this the guy I saw the other day?

~Nagito's POV~
I was walking when I heard what sounded like a bunch of girls shouting. I went to see what was going on only to find that the girl from the other day was being kicked. It made me mad to see her that way. She wasn't even fighting back.

I stopped the bullies and walked up to the girl. I believe her name was (Y/N) since a friend told me.
"Are you okay?" I asked her clearly worrying.

She said she was fine. We where then sitting on the floor just gazing into each other's eyes and observing each other's features.

She's beautiful...

~End of Chapter 2~

Heyyo peeps here's chapter 2 and I hoped you enjoyed.

Yours truly

✿✿✿✿✿✿ L ✿✿✿✿✿✿