Chapter 27

Louis's P.O.V

We spent the whole bus ride to the airport covincing Gabbie that she's nothing like what those girls say she is but she's finally convinced and sitting between Harry and Liam on the plane. She's playing with Harry's curls while he's poking her dimples. I quickly sniped a picture and post it on twitter.

@louis_tomlinson: Fathers and daughter moment on the plane with @GTomlinson, @Harry_Styles and @Real_Liam_Payne.

"Gabs time to finish your homework." Liam says to her.

"Aww Li li come on." She pouts. Aww she's so cute when she pouts 

"Nope get to work missy. Now." Leave it to Daddy Direction to be the parent. She walks over to where her backpack is and pulls out all her books and her computer. 

She gets to work as soon as her computer starts up. I take a picture and post it on twitter.

@Louis_Tomlinson: My babygirl is getting her education on. She's going to grow up to be a beautiful smart women. Don't let her slip Peyton. #Beautyandintelligence #Hardatwork #educationisimportant #Stayinschool

The boys commented on it right away

@Real_Liam_Payne: That's right. Too many hashtags Lou

@louis_tomlinson: There can never be too many hashtags

@Harry_Styles: She's growing up too fast #I'mgoingtocry

@Zaynmalik1d: I agree with Harry

@Niallofficial: I agree with Harry and Zayn. Can we keep her locked up in a tower??

@Luke5SOS: Yes Niall!!!!!

@edsheeran: I'll buy the tower. Just name the time and place

@petyonmeyer9:You guys are hilarious.

@GTomlinson: You guys are seriuosly crazy but that's why I love you all. #MyCrazyFamily

@TheRealPerrieE: We love you too babe

"Get to work young lady. You have 4 hours to finish." Liam scolded Gabbie. Gabbie giggled and so did I.

"Ok ok I'm working. Fun killer." She mumbled so Liam couldn't and he actually didn't hear it.

Gabrielle's P.O.V

After 2 and a half hours of doing homework I'm finally done. I'm seriuosly not looking forward to starting high school. All I will do is get into fights with bullies. I put all my school work away and look up to see the boys are fast asleep. I grab my phone and take a quick picture on post it o twitter.

@GTomlinson:Aww  their wiped out . The tour is officially over, can't wait to get home. Not looking forward to school tho. Wish me luck. 

I look at the time. It's 11:30am we land in 30 minutes. Wow that was a fast plane ride since I was so busy. Tomorrow is Monday september 6 and my first day of school.  I watch as the clouds pass and the sun in the far side.  The sky is so peaceful why can't we just live on the plane in in the sky forever. Hahaha I know I have a vivid imagination. But give me a break I have school tomorrow.