a date

niq niq POV 5 days later

so today was me and Anthony first date. it has been a great time talking him he seems nice to be a thug. so since he said he will pick me up at 7:30 it was 6:15 I decided to get ready I took a shower and did all of my hygiene stuff and went to my closet and pick out my high waist jeans and my white crop top and my black chucks I let my hair hang  and I jot my pink white sweater cause it be cold i took my phone of the charger and grab my purse and went downstairs I put some mint gum in my mouth not saying that my breath stank but I got to keep it fresh my phone starred to ring by it was Anthony he said he was outside once I came out he had the door open for me once I got in he said I look good 20min we pulled up to movies and got our tickets then popcorn and we shared a large drink with him and we went to see jessabelle It was scary ass hell I kept jumping and he was laughing it wasn't funny to me though but he hold me tight I was happy when the movie was done once we got out the movie we went to wing stop once we got there we were  holding each other hands bitches was hating over hard. we ordered some hot wings and we ate it and talk about everything . once we were done we left and he took me home and walk me to my house and then I told how much fun I had then out of no where he kissed me for a least 1 min damn those lips were just right then I ask did he wanted to come in he said yes we went into my room and I turned on my shower then I came in my room and got my underwear and told Anthony to make him self comfortable I went into my bathroom and took a 20min shower then came out and lotion my body up and put on my underwear when I came out  Anthony just kept looking at Me.you like what you see he nodes his then I look down at me and notice I still had on my underwear  I quickly got dress in my Minnie mouse shorts pajamas. then I went to go brush my teeth when I came back Anthony was laid out on my bed. Anthony do you wanna go to the beach tomorrow he said yeah you know its a guest room a cross the hall if you staying.he nodes and leave.