I miss her

Harry point of view,

Sapphire? I questioned as she sat there on the floor. Not knowing how to act I looked down at her, she just sat there looking up back at me. But, surely if she's there her mum is here to.

I regret every single day that I left her. I know I should have given her the chance to explain what was going on; but just seeing him, just hearing those words, it hurt too bad.

Reaching out my hand I help Sapphire to her feet. I then looked up to see Lily watching us. I made my way over to her Sapphire following behind. As I got closer to her I could see the upside her eyes. She took Sapphire's hand and skated away. I didn't know what to do it was so hard seeing her again.

Robin skated up behind me "daddy what was Sapphire doing here?" He asked puzzled. I shrugged my shoulders as I didn't know what to say. "Daddy after ice-skating can we go for ice cream please?" He out a smile on my face. He knows his daddy all to well.

"Course we can!" I said with a smile

A couple more circles around the ring. Then Robin started to get tired so we skated off but I will boots away and got in the car to dry for ice cream. We got to my favourite ice cream parlour, what inside and sat on what our normal table. "Usual?" The the waitress came to ask us. "Yes please"I responded and she walked away.

That is when she entered this tall skinny beautiful blonde woman I have now been involved with for as long as I can remember. "Daddy, can Lillian Sapphire sit with us?" I guess he saw them to.

"Stay here!" I spoke getting up from my seat

"So hey" I said standing behind her

"oh hi Harry" Lily said as she turned to see me.

"It's fine if not, but would you like to come and sit with me and Robin?" I questioned

To my surprise she nodded and came and sat with us.

----- 3 hours later----

"sorry guys were closing" the wages said approaching the table with a cloth and some spray. I could see the sadness in Sapphire's, Lily's and Robin's eyes. "So this was nice, We'll have to meet up again sometime" I said standing to my feet and helping robin up. Lily nodded and helped Sapphire up.

Sapphire in the league both walked to their car, Robin and I walked slowly behind them. Lily put Sapphire in her car seat and closed the door.

"it really was lovely to see you again and im so sorry for running off before" Lily said with regret in her voice

"It's fine, don't worry I was nervous to. But, I would like to see you again?"

"Maybe some day soon!" She replied and then she got in her car and drove away I can't believe how big she's gotten, I feel awful letting her go through all that again on her own. I really hope she does want to see me again. It will be nice to stay in contact with her.