The Fall of a Hero: Flames of a Curse

Archer was greeted by the golden, headless statue of Apollo as he arrived to the entry of the temple of The Sun God, from the plain of slaughter near the fallen hero, Achilles. He did not waste too much time there, and entered to the temple quickly, without looking at the signs of blood on the ground.

After being plundered by the soldiers of Achilles, the temple was lacking the beauty it used to have, yet, regardlessly, it still was beautiful with its golden-white painting and nearly-flawless structure. As a result of the attack, there were cracks and holes on the roof, which were welcoming the warm rays of the sun. As Archer had skimmed through the treasures that were left behind, he failed to sense the orb of mud around. Let it be catching a sight of it, its complete presence was hidden from him, which have never occured before. While Archer's mind was busy with thinking how could that be and how it could be solved, the answer revealed itself.

"Hey, Mortal, could you be looking for something?" A voice called out from above, and as Archer moved his gaze to there, he saw the Olympian Sun God, Apollo, sitting on a buttress. 

"And might that be with you?" Archer questioned, which made the Olympian grin. He slowly moved his hand to the inside of his cloth, to pull out a dark orb. 

"What might be so interesting about this one, I wonder." Apollo said. "Only thing I can feel of it is disgust."

"Good thing I learned it. Now, the orb." Archer said. He was not willing to spend any other second here, and completely was not willing to spend anymore time with that Olympian.

"Your insolence stands still, I pressume. I am an immortal who values justice, so I shall judge you before you leave." Apollo snapped his fingers afterwards, and as he did, ten people who were wearing the same cloth appeared. They were covered by a white cloak with golden stripes on it, with a symbol of sun right on their hearts. "Being insolent towards a God requires divine punishment, don't you think?"

"Was that so?" Archer replied, as Bakuya and Kanshou took their places in his hands within a blue mist of mana.

"HAH! To think that you do believe you can win! Those are oracles that are being sacred by me, regardless of that, they all are demi-gods who have accomplished many trials for the name of their Father." Archer kept quiet, and just stared at Apollo without a trace of fear.

"How about the orb? Shall you hand it to me if I win?" Archer questioned. Apollo cracked out a smile and approved his deal. "Very well, then..." Archer said under his breath, and got his battle position. "I shall end it within a minute!"

***

As they were traveling on their mounts, returning to their homes, those exhausted knights of kingdom now was at ease. Thanks to their king, they have attained victory once again. While they were talking among each other and while they were offering their thanks and greatfulness to their messiah, to their king, this mentioned king was at the lead, with the knights of elite she have elected, with the Knights of The Round Table.

"To think that Lord Lancelot was able to wield so many weapons at each time!" The blonde knight mentioned with excitement. "I have never seen you move like that before, Lord Lancelot! Could you teach me your methods, if I insist?"

"Lord Gawain," Lancelot, inside his purple armour with his purple hair a little messed, answered. "I would be honoured if I can be helpful to you. Yet, unfortunately, you shall need to wait until I regain my strength."

"Of course, m'lord!" Gawain answered quickly, a bit ashamed and a bit panicked.

"What is it, Lord Gawain?" A man after them asked. According to his voice, it was the knight with his long and red hair, with his shining white armour, Tristan. For some reason, he always keeps his eyes closed, which really makes it a bit hard to tell whether he is sleeping or not. "You seem a bit troubled by something."