4.4

The following day, Lin Xi ventured out into the tribe yet again. He saw someone with the same physique as his lover and followed him into a restaurant. Going in, he felt his ring heat up and Lin Xi glanced around but there was a crowd of people everywhere.

How was he supposed to find him?

Lin Xi looked around and saw a handsome man in the corner. He had a robe on with the tribe's symbol on it. His face was a bit too feminine to be his lover, but muscle could be hidden underneath all the clothing. Because Lin Xi's eyes were on the man, he didn't notice Xue Long sitting opposite of the man.

Xue Long spotted Lin Xi just as he entered the restaurant because his ring heated up as if a signal to him. When he saw that the boy was walking towards him, he sat up straighter and smooth out his robe to look presentable. Sadly, the boy wasn't looking at him with affection, but his brother! The brother that tried to kill him a few days ago!

Xue Long was pretending that he didn't know the culprit behind the attack and invited his dear brother for tea. But now that this brother of his was attracting his fiancé, he wouldn't let him off so easily.

Before Lin Xi said a word to the man, Xue Long spoke up.

"Xian Shi, what are you doing here?" Lin Xi was shocked that Xue Long was here but was interrupted by the other man.

"Oh? You're Xian Shi. My father would always rave about the cute little ger next door. My name is Xue Tao. The second son of the previous chief. It seems like you know my brother."

Lin Xi blushed at the compliment and quickly denied the claim, "No, I don't really know him. My younger brother saved him in the forest."

If this was his lover, Lin Xi would have to stay away from other men.

Xue Long's mood darken when he heard that his fiancé rejected their connection with each other. He would have to quickly get rid of any obstacles standing between them. Xue Tao didn't notice anything wrong and continued to talk to the boy, but Xue Long wouldn't allow it. He swiftly cut their conversation short and dragged Xian Shi home.

"An unmarried ger should not be out so late." Xue Long pulled Lin Xi away by his wrist and saw that his cinnabar had a different color. When they first meet in the forest, he swore that it was bright red and now it was a pale pink.

Trying to touch it, Lin Xi rapidly pulled away his hand and hid his wrist with his robe.

Ignoring his dubious gaze, Lin Xi constantly asked about Xue Tao.

"How old is Xue Tao?"

"What does Xue Tao like to do?"

"What is Xue Tao's favorite food?"

Hearing his brother's name over and over, Xue Long was about to snap.

"Don't you have an engagement with someone already?" Xue Long wanted him to remind him.

When Lin Xi heard, he smiled at him.

"No, ah but I heard that you have an engagement with my brother, Li Qiang," Lin Xi was so excited to finally get rid of the shackles on him.

However, Xue Long was furious at why his fiancé refuse to acknowledge their engagement. Lin Xi decided to bring him back to his house and finally pair them together. Xue Long trailed behind him as thoughts swirled in his dark eyes.

Entering the house, Lin Xi noticed that no one was home.

"Seems like Li Qiang is not home, so I'll show you towards his room." Lin Xi walked towards the neat and organized room.

"It's here. You can stay until he gets back." With that, he walked to his room. Meeting his potential lover, Lin Xi was elated and went to take a bath.

Baby, you can't get rid of me so fast.

Xue Long already decided that he won't marry anyone other than Xian Shi. He sneaked into his room and saw a blurry figure behind the folding screen.

Lin Xi had no idea that Xue Long was behind the screen.

"Host...." The system noticed him and wanted to inform the host.

Lin Xi: I'm relaxing. Don't bother me.

"....." The system could only remain silent.

After bathing for quite a while, he stepped out with a thin robe.

Xue Long's eyes widen at the boy's dripping wet hair. Seeing Xian Shi's creamy skin through the sheer robe, his lower member erected. His eyes filled with desire, he grabbed the boy who didn't have time to protest.

Pulling him into a kiss, Lin Xi eyes widen in anger. Xue Long had only a few moments of bliss because Lin Xi slapped him - hard.

"Who do you think you are?!?" Lin Xi's eyes were filled with rage making Xue Long's heart ache.

Lin Xi wiped him lips and Xue Long took his hand.

"Baby, I'm your fiancé. Don't reject me." Looking at the disgust in his fiancé's eyes, Xue Long was in misery.

He took out the ring and showed him. He thought if the boy doesn't accept him he would gladly lock him up so the only person that he saw was Xue Long. With that idea on his mind, he waited for Xian Shi to reject him. He had already planned out how to keep his fiancé with him forever.

Lin Xi saw the ring and his heart fluttered. His eyes watered and jumped in his lover's arms. He gave him a deep kiss and Xue Long's hand trailed down, but Lin Xi stopped him on time.

"Wait. Why didn't you have the ring on you when we were in the forest?"

Xue Long was sad that he couldn't chain his lover up, but also happy that the boy accepted him.

Hugging Lin Xi, Xue Long answered.

"I recently got a letter from my father claiming that my engagement ring was hidden in the dining table, but the butler apparently changed it and gave the old one to your family. When I came over for dinner, I found it."

Before Lin Xi could speak, he was kissed again.

However, both of them didn't notice Li Qiang and his father came back and heard their conversation. Li Qiang didn't want to accept the fact that Xue Long liked Xian Shi, his useless older brother. His father reassured him that he would handle everything.

—————

Before their marriage was announced, Xue Long had to settle his brother and claim the chief's seat. He couldn't allow any dangers to occur with Xian Shi.

The system who witnessed everything between the mother and son duo informed the host which resulted in a praise.

"His first praise from the host! So happy!" The system glowed in excitement.

With a mischievous smile, Lin Xi told Xue Long of his plan to kill two birds with one stone.

"Baby, you're so naughty." With one last kiss, he left through the window.

"Xian Shi, come down for dinner," His step father called out softly.

With a smirk, Lin Xi came down and noticed that Li Qiang was missing.

"Oh? Younger brother isn't here?" Lin Xi asked in concern.

"Li Qiang has already eaten, so just the two of us," He smiled warmly at him.

At the same time, Li Qiang snuck into Xian Shi's room and looked around for a ring. He sneered at his brother's stupidity when he found a ring lying on the table.

System 1314: Host, Li Qiang took the ring.

Lin Xi: He took the bait.