-Chapter one-

(Y,N) stood on top of a roof looking down at the district of Shinganshina. His (H,C) picked up in the air.
"So, what to do, what to do" (Y,N) spoke to himself walking in circles among the tiles beneath him; (Y,N) hopped down onto the ground as the constant laughing and talking echoed throughout the streets.
"(Y,N)!" A feminine voice echoed in their ears as (Y,N) whipped his head to face the sound; his mother stood there smiling at the young boy, (Y,N) ran up to his mother as he wrapped his arms around her.
"Hey mum, what's going on?" (Y,N) asked as his mother looked down at the male.
"You have to come home remember?" (Y,N) mother stated as she grabbed his hand and dragged him through the streets of the district, the sound of laughing and chatting would slowly fade out into silence; leaving only the sound of wind rushing across the ground present. "(Y,N), when we get back I made you something" She ruffled the male's hair lightly.
"What was it?" (Y,N) questioned impatiently as his mother chuckled softly.
"Well guess you'll have to find out" She laughed opening the door to the building that they lived in. (Y,N) rushed in his eyes filled excitement and joy. A man sat down at table with a newspaper laid on the wooden surface.
"Good to tell your excited son" he said looking up at the child, (Y,N) turned to face his father and nod violently with his eyes scanning the room as he finally saw a wooden box with a carving on it saying 'To (Y,N)' the young child instantly ran to the box trapping it in his hands, his fingers ran across the top and flicked the box open revealing a small gold and crimson sapphire sleeping inside. (Y,N) eyes beamed with amazement and surprise.
"How did you make this!?" He demanded placing the sapphire around his neck.
"Well son. I was able to get in contact with an old friend near here, he was able to supply me with those two 'gems' and since your mother has such a condition with making stuff, I gave to her and she created that" (Y,N)'s father explained in a smooth voice.
"That's so cool!" (Y,N) states sitting down on a wooden chair looking at the pendant in awe.
"Well anyone; son, sweetheart. I must be going to the store to grab food. Now anyway, goodbye" (Y,N)'s father waved farewell walking out the door into the alleyway and out into the streets.
"Mum?" (Y,N) asked as his mother turned to face him with a sweet smile plastered on her face, "Why does dad leave everyday at half past four to get food?" As his mother crouched down to his height.
"Well if he didn't then we wouldn't have tea, would we?" She stated smiling warmly.
CRASH!
(Y,N) jumped up in fear as the sound of thunder echoed in the house.
"What was that?" (Y,N) asked looking out the windows seeing nothing,
"I don't know. I'll go check it out" She reassured walking outside. (Y,N) poked their head outside to find something that would haunt the bravest of men, a titan with no skin standing above the wall.
'The wa-wall it can't be, the wall is 50 metres high!' (Y,N) thought as his mother grabbed his hand and ran with him away from the beast towering among the people in the district. (Y,N) turned around to see rubble fly everywhere some went in buildings or even people.
"Son!" (Y,N)'s dad yelled as he grabbed a hold of him "you're going to be ok, got it?" As (Y,N) nodded with tears in his eyes.
"Oh god!" (Y,N)'s mother pushed (Y,N) away from them as he hit the ground coughing up some dirt. (Y,N) turned around to see a bolder in place of where his parents where, with only his mother's hand sticking out. (Y,N) clenched the pendant and ran as fast as he could towards the gate, families surrounded him as he dived through small gaps between the families; he saw the boat and headed straight for it walking up the plank and jumping onto the wooden surface of the boat.
"No. Mum,Dad- they can't be dead. It could've been someone else" (Y,N) sobbed slightly holding the pendant tightly "please don't be gone" the sudden screams of people echoed with some saying 'please, just take my child' some trying to jump onto the boats and survive, but that didn't work either. The boat then slowly began to move, but a faint continuous footstep echoed as it grew louder and louder until the outer gate was obliterated as a titan stood there covered in armour, they're eyes red with bloodlust and jaw opened breathing out steam. (Y,N) looked down at his pendant, grasped in his hands. The shining gold and beautiful crimson sapphire made (Y,N) smirk with the tears streaming down his face; leaving red lines down the face of the boy. The tear drops fell down onto the beautiful pendant.
"I'll avenge you mum and dad" (Y,N) said to himself...