/ / PREFACE / /

An overly descriptive, smutty piece of work. Drafted by a dirty minded teenage girl, who's never even been touched before...or, a cliche romantic piece of work, where a cool famous guy falls for a normal girl; who isn't very normal at all because her life is so different from any of us reading the damn story. She's a total babe, who's rich, and somehow got to fuck this famous guy...and then wait, don't forget the details...the groping and the finger fucks...

Surely you have stumbled across this story expecting one or the other, but let me assure you, that this is neither.

There are many different parts of this twisted tale that we could go on about, but this perhaps, would be the most important...

A pair of bright green eyes fell upon a pair of brown eyes across the crowded room. One and the other very familiar, although both seeing differently for the very first time.

"Ellie, weren't you going to Holly's or something?" The pair of green eyes broke what almost felt like an eternal stare, as her brother interfered.

"She's babysitting." She said, grabbing a beer from the fridge and snapping the can open.

"Then go help her," he urged, "and give me this." He snatched the can from her hands and set it down on the counter.

Ellie's eyes darted back over to the direction in which they were before, but Matty was gone.

"Why can't I just stay and enjoy the fucking party? It's not like I'm twelve." She grabbed the beer can once again, taking a sip as quickly as she could before Alex could snatch it from her grasp once again.

"Because this party isn't for kids like you to take advantage of and use as an excuse to get drunk and high, all my friends are here." He snapped.

"So it's an excuse for only people fresh out of high school and doing nothing with their lives to get drunk and high instead? Let me stay, or I'm telling mum and dad you threw a party, oh and I'll take photos for proof." Ellie held up her phone as the device she would use to do so.

"Excuse me? I am doing things with my life." He lied. He was doing absolutely nothing with his life. "I'll tell you're drinking again." He continued.

"I'll tell you're the provider." She said back.

He sighed, glaring down at her. She smiled and took another sip from the can, "thank yoooou!"

Ellie went into the living room, bobbing her head as Dazz's Brick sounded from the stereo. With his back against the wall, there stood Matty, lighting a cigarette and holding it between his lips. He and Alex had been friends for quite a few years. She and her best friend Holly always secretly praised the guy for his hair and style.

"Hey." She approached him, looking over her shoulders.

Wisps of smoke escaped smoothly from his lips, "hey..."

"Meet me in the coat closet next to the garage in one minute." She smirked.

"Are you high?" He asked, taking a step closer and looking at her eyes for any sign of red or glossiness.

"No, no. I just had a couple sips of beer that's all." She didn't realize at all how much of a fool she must've looked liked at the moment, until he asked.

Matty ran his fingers through his dark messy hair, and held the cigarette up to his lips once more, taking what looked like a rather large puff from it as Ellie could see his cheeks sinking in and displaying the structure of bones underneath. He only ever did this when something was bothering him.

He spoke as he let the smoke out, which she didn't mind, being used to it from Holly...somehow she liked the smell. "Why the closet? Why not the garage?"

"Anyone could walk in on us." She answered.

They both looked around the room simultaneously, with no sign of Alex near, Ellie looked at the time on her phone..."remember, one minute." She walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

He stood up straight from leaning against the wall and put his cigarette out. He headed towards the opposite end of the room, making a turn at the hallway.

"Matty!" He turned around quickly, his heart speeding up in pace, he was up to no good in this occasion and couldn't bare to be caught.

"Alex, hey man." He nodded, coming to a halt right in front of the closet door and leaning against it.

"I didn't know you were already here, do you want a beer? A smoke? Anything?" Alex greeted him with a warm and friendly grin.

Matty shook his head, a bit uneasy.

"You sure?" He asked, "We've got the three foot bong too in the garage." Alex said with a bit too much enthusiasm...

"I'm sure," Matty snapped accidentally, "I'm sure." He repeated with a smile.

Alex laughed, "are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just a little stoned already, that's all." Lies. He shook his head as he spoke, putting on a show to convince Alex it was the truth.

"Alright well have fun I'm gonna go make sure no one's fucking up my shit." Alex laughed slightly, turning back around and heading into the party.

Matty waited a moment to lose track of him in view, then opened the closet door, quickly going in and shutting it behind him. The light was on, and there stood Ellie, still sipping from her beer can. The music from the party grew muffled behind the closed door.

"We can't keep doing this shit." He said once and for all.

She turned around and stood up on her tip toes, placing the can on the shelf above her head.

"That's what you always say and then we end up right back here with you saying it again." She turned back to face him and laughed slightly, feeling woozy.

"I'm tired of hiding,"

"Well so am I." She said.

"Then break up with your boyfriend."

"Tell my brother about us."

"Fine." They both said at once.

Matty endeavored to stand his ground, smirking and pulling her close. A sly look took over her expression as she wrapped her arms around his neck and their lips pressed against one another's.