The Perfect Match

Updated:05/01/19

I am Kurobane Masarou, a middle school student. I am currently studying in one of the country's best school.

It's been 1 month since i was transferred here. As usual my normal life goes, during class break after i finish eating my lunch, i will go to the library to read books.

It's been peaceful and quiet as usual, until i met them by coincidence.

As usual, i quietly go on one of the vacant tables and read the book quietly there.

Then it happened..

" hmm... Looks like there's no other tables here.. so where would we sit or let us just go back to the class? "

I heard a voice of a girl when I was currently reading. I suddenly heard some footsteps approaching me.

" Hey, mind if we sit here besides you?"

Now, it's a boy's voice.

" I mind, you should lower your voice since this is the library."

" Then we can sit here?"

I nodded my head and quietly immerse myself in reading.

I heard some footsteps approaching towards us maybe that's the girl from before.

" Thank you for letting us sit beside you. Jeez, they should add some tables and chairs here."

" Yuna-chan, you should lower your voice."

"... sorry, sorry."

The girl casually dismissed the boy's advice then it suddenly clicked to me..
Yuna-chan? I retracted the book that was blocking my eyesight to them and just manage to see who they are.

It's really them.

Muragisou Mayuna and Hairo Seiji the perfect duo of the school. They are very popular in the middle school since Muragisou Mayuna was known as the school's princess of the middle school and Hairo Seiji is the counterpart of Muragisou Mayuna since he was the school's Prince in this Middle School.

Muragisou Mayuna, she look like an elegant and beautiful classic bishojo Japanese beauty and it was said in the rumors that she was the daughter of some powerful person with an unordinary background.

Well.. This is one of the best school in the country so it's normal to have many daughters and sons of  influential and powerful something etc. Etc.

Seiji was part of the Middle Class Household in Society.. He was different from Yuna since he wasn't a heir of something company like that but he was a talented person. He can stand by her side with his looks and talents. just like the rumor's they are a perfect pair to each other regardless of their backgrounds.

"... It's unexpected."

With that i placed the book blocking my sight of them.

" Hmm.. you're not surprised to see us?" (Yuna)

" Did you expect me to get flustered like a boy in love in front of you?"

".. no that's not i mean.." (Yuna)

" You're not my type."

"......" (Yuna)

".. You're quite calm and didn't panic when you see us. You're interesting. " (Seiji)

".. You two are just a student, you're not a Superstar, Celebrity, Politician a Famous Scientist, Composer or Musician should i get Surprise for seeing you two?"