Ch 20. A son?

Jisoo was fast asleep with Jennie in her arms, when Jennie awoke from the sound of glass breaking.

Her brows furrowed as she slowly opened her eyes and let them adjust to the darkness.

She listened closely and heard the faint sounds of footsteps. Her eyes widened and she shook Jisoo awake. "Jisoo! I think there's someone in the house!" She whispers in order not to alert the intruder.

Jisoo mumbles sleepily but otherwise opens her eyes slowly. "What?"

"I heard footsteps," Jennie says nodding to the door.

Jisoo immediately gets out o bed and Jennie reaches for her. "Wait babe be careful." She says.

"Shh." Jisoo motions before walking slowly over to the door.

Jennie watches unsurely in fear as Jisoo reaches for the doorknob. Slowly she twists it open and looks down the empty hall.

She listens carefully and hears the slight sound of shuffling before footsteps are making its way up the stairs.

Jisoo quickly closes the door, silently before locking it. She motions for Jennie to hide in the bathroom while she goes to the dresser and pops a drawer open taking out a combat knife hidden beneath.

Jennie runs over to the bathroom and hides in the corner, making sure the door is closed. In situations like this, she's learned not to question what Jisoo tells her.

Jisoo sees the knob jiggle and she slowly moves back. There's a loud bang and she realizes that whoever is trying to get in is smashing the door knob.

She hides behind the door and as soon as it swings open she kicks it so that it smashes back into the intruder.

Ignoring the fact that she's only in a tank top and pant-less, she kicks the intruders the face before grabbing him by the collar and pushes him against the wall.

Jisoo presses the knife to his throat in order to keep him still. "Who sent you here." She demands.

"I'm not tell you!" He spits.

Jisoo swings her elbow across his face and he lets out a groan before she's pressing the knife back on to him.

"I don't like to ask twice." She growls.

"It was Yang!" He shouts desperately.

"That's impossible. He's dead!"

"H-his son..." The Guy swallows.

"What?" Jisoo falters. "He has a son?"

"Yes. His son hired us."

Jisoo groans and pulls him towards the chair by the desk before sitting him down. "If you move. I'll kill you." She threatens.

Jisoo grabs a belt out of the dresser near by and uses it to tie him up behind the back.

His eyes wander down her legs and to her ass. She feels his stare, so, Jisoo turns around and sticks the knife into his thigh.

"AGGGHHH!!" He screams in pain, before he's crying loudly.

"Have some respect." Jisoo scoffs before putting on a pair of Jeans.

Jisoo walks over to the bathroom door and opens it slowly. As soon as Jennie realizes it's her, she's running over and hugging her tightly.

"You're okay." Jennie sighs and Jisoo hugs her back.

"Yeah," Jisoo breathes out. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Jennie nods. She looks over Jisoo's shoulder to see a man crying his eyes out while tied to the chair. "What's going on?"

"I don't know." Jisoo says. "But I'm definitely going to find out."

•••
A/N: Sorry it's short. I wanted it to be separate.