1. Socialization APP

My name is Alevian Enzel, an ordinary high school boy in the metropolis of Palisia located within the great Vilheim Empire. I'm not the best at socializing, which is the reason for my lack of friends. Because of that, I rarely speak so I've encountered moments when people couldn't tell that it was me speaking when they hear my voice. In addition to that, since I sit at the back corner of the class, I'm often just "there". I'm like those background characters, just existing and not serving much purpose.

I yawned and leaned my head on my desk, feeling slightly drowsy after finishing lunch. It was lunch break time so I still had plenty of time before class began. Just when I was contemplating whether or not I should fall asleep, the sound of a chair being pulled out from underneath a table disturbed my train of thought.

"Looks like you're still rotting away," a cold yet beautiful voice said to me.

Still determined to rest my head against the desk, I turned my head to face the owner of the voice while raising my head as little as possible. The voice had came from the girl, Muria Edel who sat by me. In my honest opinion, she's one of the prettiest girls at my school. Her long black hair that went to her lower back suited her exquisite face, and her blue eyes, crystal clear as if they see through all lies, were fixed on her notebook as she reviewed the day's lessons.

"I don't consider relaxing rotting away," I yawned. "Besides, why're you studying? This is break you know?"

"It's that attitude of yours that contribute to your laziness," she responded with an apathetic voice and didn't look over.

"Hmm..."

I stared at her face, appreciating the delicate lines of her nose and her lips. As if in a trance, I studied her face similar to how she studied her notes. This further solidified my judgement that she is one of the prettiest students at our school because honestly, I can sit here and just look at her for the whole day and I won't be tired.

"Are you done staring?"

Muria's sudden question startled me, causing me to be slightly flustered and forced me out of my comfort zone. Immediately after lifting my face from the desktop, I sighed and leaned back on the backrest of my seat in order to simply look up at the ceiling.

Often times, I would wonder why someone like Muria would even speak to me. Despite her attitude towards me, she treats others in a way that isn't friendly, but still polite. Combined with her way above average appearance, she's quite popular at my school. Maybe it's because she sees me as an inferior so she speaks to me without the same respect as to others, which I understand. If I'm her, I wouldn't even bother speaking with myself. Maybe my status as someone who sits next to her is what prompted her to make conversation with me, although these conversations are often short and meaningless in the long term.

I'm also quite proud of myself for being able to see through this truth. If I was just a bit younger and a bit more naive, I would've thought that she must have a crush on me and that is why I'm treated differently by her. Maybe I did think like that in the past, but I've grown. There's no way someone as perfect as her would even see me as a potential boyfriend. I think to her, I'm more of a servant.

From the corner of my eyes, I see some girls coming over to Muria, smiling and chatting with her. From their conversation, it seems that these girls are asking to see her notes. Intrigued by this, I secretly glanced over at her opened notebook. It's true that her notebook is possibly the neatest out of everyone at this school. Her handwriting is clean and precise and her arrangement is easy to understand and appealing to the eyes, similar to Muria herself. She's a person that is clean and neat, straightforward and not afraid to say what she truly thinks of people, and visually appealing. Like VERY visually appealing.