J-Hope (Pt. 1)

It's been a couple of months since Hoseok and I have been getting close. We've been friends for a really long time and I've started to gain a strong attraction towards him. I want to think he feels the same but I feel like he just pushes away every time I try to get closer to him.

"(Y/n), wanna help me wash the dishes?",Hoseok asked, grabbing the plates from the dinner table.

I helped him by grabbing the rest of the plates and placed them in the sink. He was drenching the dirty dishes with soap while I dried them. While I wasn't looking, Hoseok lightly threw the sponge on my face, causing to squeal. He chuckled at the slap that was on my face.

"That's not funny", I said, nudging him.

"Here", he grabbed a napkin and wiped away the soap.

I kept my eyes on his, his body staying at a close distance. As he stopped wiping my face, his eyes glanced down at my lips. I noticed his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he silently gulped. Without hesitation, I leaned forward and kissed him. It was a light peck at first but soon became heating as he pushed me against sink.

"..wait...we should stop..this isn't right..", he said, pushing himself away.

"What? Why?", I asked.

"..look...I like you. But-"

"But what? Is it because of Jin? He won't mind. We ended in good termst, you know that", I said.

"Still, I don't think it's right", he said.

He leaned up against the counter and combed his hair back with his fingers. I really wanted to kiss him again but I know that's gonna make him uncomfortable.

"I'll talk to him Okay?", I said, sighing and headed towards my bedroom.

I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, wondering what I'm gonna tell Jin and how I will explain it to him. A few minutes later, Hoseok came in with a familiar sweater in his hand.

"I forgot to give this back to you. I washed it since you dropped paint on it and you were busy to wash it so I did it for you", he said, handing the sweater to you.

"Oh wow. Thanks. That's sweet", I smiled as I grabbed my sweater.

I would've expected him to leave but it looked like he was struggling to say something. I stood up from my bed and walked over to him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

He looked down at me and bit his lip. I can see little beads of sweat forming on his forehead. I was about to say something else but he cut me off by placing his lips on mine. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. As time went by, he slowly pushed me up against the bed and was removing our clothes as well.

~~~

"You're quiet", I said, looking up at Hoseok.

"Yeah", he said.

I began to feel a bit upset since he wasn't really taking about how he was feeling. My finger was still tracing little circles on his bare chest.

"I have to leave in a few minutes for practice. I should get ready", he said, putting in his clothes after getting off the bed.

"Ooo I wanna go too", I smiled, hopping off the bed and changing.

As Hoseok and I walked out of my room, I binned into Jin. He looked at both of us, confused.

"We're leaving for practice", Jin said, looking at us suspiciously.

"I'm going to", I said, smiling.

~~~

I watched from the benches as the guys practiced. My eyes never left Hoseok as he danced. Amazed is what I felt whenever he dances. While my attention was on Hoseok, Jin kept eyeing me without my knowledge.

"Let's take a break", Namjoon said.

Hoseok walked out of the room, knowing where he was going so I followed him. He took a water bottle out of the vending machines and when he saw me, he froze.

"Are we not gonna talk about what happened?", I asked.

"I really think here is not the right place to talk about it", he said.

"Are we gonna talk about it when we get home?", I asked.

"I don't know", he sighed.

"Did you not enjoy it? Because I did", I admitted, grabbing his hands.

"It's not that-"

Our conversation was interrupted by Jin walking towards us. He looked down at our hands and I noticed a disturbed expression on his face. Hoseok quickly pulled away and rubbed the back of his neck.

"What's going on here?", Jin asked.

"Nothing", Hoseok quickly said.

"Jin...we have feelings for each other. Hoseok doesn't wanna admit it though because he doesn't wanna hurt your feelings", I said.

"What about you? You were the one to break up with me because you thought it would interfere with my career. And now you're standing here saying that you have feelings for him? What's the difference with me and him? We work together. So what makes you think that the two of you will work out if he'll be busy too? Anyways, I didn't think our relationship was in trouble", Jin said, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

He ended up pulling me by the hand a bit too roughly and Hoseok didn't like it so he also pulled me by the hand. They began to argue and eventually I ended up tripping and hitting my head somewhere. The rest of the guys came running and found me on the floor. Jungkook helped me up and as I stood straight, I felt dizzy.

"(Y/n), are you okay?", Namjoon asked.

I placed my hand on the back of my head and when I saw my hand, I noticed blood. I began to feel uneasy and Namjoon helped me from falling.

"Call an ambulance", he said.

I tried to keep my eyes open but the pain was unbearable that I ended up fainting.
_______________________________

Part 2 Coming soon!

Story time!
So when I first started listening to BTS, I would only focus on Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung and not the rest of them because I thought those three were the only cute ones. Then as I looked more into the group, I began to see all of them as talented handsome young men. And to see how much they've improved makes me feel proud to be an ARMY. It even gave me the chance to expand my interest in different kpop groups not just by their looks but also their talent. I try not to put labels on them as well because you all know that not all kpop idols focus on just one specific genre(if that makes sense). And HONESTLY when I started listening to kpop I was embarrassed to even admit that I listened to it because when I mentioned it to someone, they thought that kpop isn't music that you can enjoy since you can't understand what they are saying. A) I strongly disagree and B) listening to music with different languages can also expand your cultural interests. Anyways, now to this day I LOVE to brag about BTS and different groups and I LOVE to show off the merch that I buy and I'm still trying to learn the korean language but I will not give up.

I Love You!❤️