Chapter 27: Don't Leave Me

It's been 2 days since Mai Nyiaj and them all left. Me and the other girls were in the Ladies room, waiting for Queen Jeon.

"I'm sure she's helping ShinHye with the Exclusive show tonight." Yeri guessed.

"I'm sure she wants her alone time," I said

"Just because you want that doesn't mean she does," Sana spat.

"She probably isn't feeling well, I mean she does get sick often." Tzuyu

"You right."

"So what are we going to do today?" Yoojung asked.

"I mean we have the Exclusive tonight so I guess we could rest before that." I really wanted to nap.

"I agree, I'm still tired, a nap sounds good," Yoojung said happily

"Yeah, I want to sleep too and then we can all-" Tzuyu stopped talking as a maid stopped next to me.

"Is this for me?" I asked pointing to the small letter.

"Yes, It's from his Majesty." I took the letter and the maid left.

Everyone's eyes were on me as I opened the letter.

"Is that from Jungkook," Tzuyu asked trying to sound like she wasn't that interested.

"Yes."

"What does it say?" She asked

"He said that he wants to see me right now and that it is something important."

"Sounds like you're in trouble." Sana laughed.

"Guess there's only one way to find out," I sighed and stood up.

"Maybe he's finally kicking her out," Sana whispered loudly

I was scared. Was he really going to kick me out??

Jungkook was waiting in the hallway, and I walked slowly towards him. He didn't look upset or tense.

"Yes?" I said waiting for him to say it already.

"We have 20 minutes. What I'm about to show you, you can't share with anyone. Do you understand?"

"Ummm. Okay."

He grabbed my hand and ran towards the 5th floor. Jungkook pulled me down the hallway to a set of white double doors.

"Jungkook what are we doing??"

"20 minutes, okay?" I slowly nodded my head confused.

He started to punch in the passcode that was placed on the door. Holding it open so I could go in before him. The room was huge! Bigger than the room I'm currently sleeping in. There was a big window and a door that opened into a big balcony. The bed was massive.

"This is the Princess's room," Jungkook said quietly. "I know it's not much to look at right now. The princess is supposed to choose what the room looks like."

Jungkook held my hand and pulled me towards these huge double doors, which was almost the sided of the wall.

"Here is where my room connects to the Princess room. Next to that is the Princess's personal study room. Here is the door to the closet and this for the bathroom."

We walked into the study room and walked towards a huge shelf full of books.

"If you pull this book, it is the escape to the safe room. You can also get to other places in the palace too. But here is the main purpose of why I brought you here." I looked at him confused.