Chapter 57- kindly stick it up your ass

A dream.

I am currently having a dream. We are all sitting down on a beach, sipping on some wine and talking about life. My friends— they are all quite happy that we finally came to a beach.

"Venus?" I feel a hand caressing my cheek.

I look at them and they all have a smile on their face. A weird smile which I don't know what for. They keep repeating something which isn't clear to me.

"Venus, wake up," another voice calls me.

I am trying to. I am so hard trying to open my eyes and get out of this dream but I can't. I can hear, feel and sense everything happening around me in reality.

I can feel two hands holding onto mine in theirs. I can feel another hand caressing my cheeks, and another on my forehead.

"Venus?" A soft voice calls and pulls me back into reality and I gasp before waking up and noticing everyone surrounding me.

Cayson and Kate on either side of the bed. Ian next to my head and violet on the floor caressing my cheeks. Liam, Tyler and Chris, next to my legs while the quacking duck is standing at the door.

"Thank god," Ian mutters and they all take a deep breath of relief.

"What happened?" Chris asks, his voice full of concern, and I don't respond.

I look at Kate for covering this up with a lie and she shakes her head but continues. "Oh," she breaths out and smiles. "She told me about what's been happening. It's uh- it's her stomach you see. She hasn't eaten since morning so she's just out of energy."

I glare at Kate who just got me in trouble. She knows that if she says anything about eating, they all will be pissed.

"You didn't eat?" Tyler angrily asks.

"Since morning?" Violet mumbles and shakes her head in anger.

Oh goodness! I am about to be stuffed with so much food.

"I uh- I didn't have time...?" I reply back, more like ask and they all starts shuffling around.

Violet comes back with salad while Tyler comes back with orange juice. Chris and Kate try to make ramen for me while Ian gets me some water. Liam stands there with a smile on his face while looking at my friends.

"Eat this," violet demands and I out the bowl of salad on my lap.

"There is no—" I whine but before I finish, Chris comes and hands me a box of ranch. I smile and open it.

"Drink this," Tyler demands and I oblige.

After what seemed like hours of eating, I finally finish everything. There is this smile playing on Kate's lips and I know what's that about.

"I swear Venus, if you forget eating one more time, I will myself stuff you with all the veggies I can find," Tyler replies with a stern face.

"Remember in seventh grade how she didn't eat for the whole day because we wouldn't talk to each other?" Kate chuckles as all of us join her except Cayson.

Cayson sits next to me with a recurring smile on his face. There is finally a smile on my face, one on his and my friends.

"And also at the middle school graduation party," Ian adds and we all chuckle at how we pranked our teachers that night.

"And also freshm—" violet stops laughing and looks at me. There's is something about the way she looks at me. It's as if she doesn't believe what I did that night but still wants to believe it.