Flirt

Chapter Fourteen

"Where's Jungkook and Jimin?" Taehyung asks, lazily staring away from boots at his feet but rather at the three men before him. Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok stand towering in dark clothing. Hoseok and Yoongi wear the darkest of shades, most always.

Meeting in front of the club with his jeans, dress shirt, and familiar black bomber. Taehyung stands hoping to see a train of his friends, not just half. Sighing, he puts the missing faces together. Jungkook and Jimin didn't come. To revamp the cherry-on-top, Yoongi says, "Jungkook? Jungkook was supposed to come?"

Jin nods, seeing the disappointment on Taehyung's face. "Yes. He was just about to, but decided on staying back with Jimin."

Taehyung asks, "Why didn't Jimin come?"

Jin senses the hesitancy, "I-I don't know." That leaves Taehyung to his thoughts, having Hoseok break it with a slow, "He seemed upset...trying to play it off as if he were sick. You got any idea what's going on?"

Taehyung doesn't respond. His phone out. Staring at a text he had sent earlier in the evening. A text to Jimin, "I got Pela coming tonight. Have yourself looking fresh!" Jimin texted back, "Thanks, I guess. Show her a good time." The last of it made sense now.

The muscles in his body tense. Taehyung moves into his contacts, finds yours he retrieved, and works to question whether you're coming. Before he can even type, a soft, "Hello," comes from behind him. Relieving his stress, Taehyung turns to find Pela and you present.

The music is loud and messy when you try to greet the boy who brought up the invitation. An invitation that was hesitated in accepting at first, only to be won over by his words. Taehyung had a charming way with his words. You noticed this about the stranger.

Jin and Hoseok's brows jump. They recognize you. Hoseok whisper-yells, "He invited her?" Jin starts to swear under his breath, panicking and looking over his shoulder to the entrance. Hoseok asks, "What? What?" Jin doesn't say what bothers him.

Meanwhile, Yoongi. He grins at the outfits of the two new faces, caring less towards the awe other's around him face.

Oblivious, he stares at the dark-skinned woman and the red dress she holds on her curves. She's beautiful, alluring, and sexy with just one sway of her hips when she walks. From the way Taehyung greets her, she's Pela.

Hoseok eyes her in a way, Yoongi notices.

Then he stares to you. The you others are shitting their pants for, eyes in astonishment. You wear orange, a pastel orange two-piece that many wouldn't dare try on. That on its own says a lot. Along with the sweet smile plastering alive by your tan painted lips.

Taehyung eyes you in a way, Yoongi notices.

"How do you happen to know such ravishing young ladies?" Yoongi coos out, smirking before shooting out his hand for you to shake. Taehyung's brows furrow as he looks away from the two and over to his friend. With no shame, the boy goes, "Why're you talking like that? You aren't from Jin's time."

Jin's worries fall from randomly being brought into a conversation. But now that he's in, he manages to stay by forcing a smile and saying, "Her birthday just recently passed." Your voice pipes awkward, "Not really, it's been two months." Jin nods, glaring over at Yoongi who puts the pieces together (about you being Oki's ex-girlfriend) and finishes, "Yeah, yeah. I'm so silly."

Pela's eyes narrow. She hasn't said a word the entire time, scoping each boy out. Then she faces the one she does know and asks, "Where's the corny one?" Taehyung asks, "What?" Pela says, "Your corny friend that can't tell morning from afternoons." She asks about Jimin and Taehyung licks his lips.