-3. Emotions

******************************
**Zoe's POV**

Everytime I look at my girls, I have this curious thought running through my head. Which guy is the father. They have blondish hair like Pavel, but I've seen Zac's baby pictures & he was surprisingly the blondest kid ever until he was about 10, then his hair started getting darker. Sometimes it looks like they have Willems grey eyes when the light hits them some days. Other times they have blue with a little green like Pav or deep blue like Zac.

I really don't want to be the one looking at them, when they're 15 wandering who is your father. It's not super serious. I know how recessive genes work. They could've gotten the features from one of my ancestors. My dad told me his great uncle had green eyes & my mom says there's a little Creole on her side. So who knows.

Hopefully my curiously will fade over time. I just know that they're the cutest babies I've ever seen. My mom told me that all mother's believe that, when their babies are born. I still think it's true for mine though.

I woke up pretty early. I'd decided to take the girls on a walk to the store. I wanted them to get outside at least once a day & the walk might help me loose some baby weight. I think I might be fairly lucky that my stomach was bigger then average already. My loose clothes hid my baby flab that's slowly going away. I've been doing post pregnancy workouts & my doctor said nursing them helps too. I'm right on track to becoming my normal plus size self.

I walked with them slowly to the grocery store. I had them slightly covered, so they could see some of their surroundings while not being out for germy sick people to touch or breath on them.

There were a lot of cars driving by next to the sidewalk. I was walking slowly, as a motorcycle slowed down when passing me & turned his head towards me. I felt like he was looking at me, but I couldn't see his face through his dark helmet.

I guess he wanted to see if my babies were cute, wasn't use to seeing black people or maybe he had a new mom fetish...or maybe he was just attracted to bigger black women dressed in maxi dresses that cover any curve she could possibly have underneath it. I thought with a slight amusement.

I kept walking as the motorcycle rider turned their head back to the road & drove off

I kept walking as the motorcycle rider turned their head back to the road & drove off. I was surprised Remie & Aiva hadn't started crying from the noise of the traffic. Yep good babies.

When we made it to our destination, I covered them up a little more & strolled through the grocery store. It was quite in the store. I guess since it was close to 10:30 am, not many shoppers were out

I was strolling through the store when I got to the frozen food aisle.

"Zoe". I looked back quickly when I heard my name. It was a reflex I had been trying to stop just in case something like now happend. There was a guy I didnt recognise, jog walking towards me from behind trying to catch up to me.