Chapter 34 - Now I'm Finally Content

Chapter title is from the song Sure As Hell by Tonight Alive

Chapter 34 – Now I’m finally content.

It was nearing the end of April now and Tony seemed to be doing pretty well without Erin. He was a lot happier since he told us about the girl he liked. He still hadn’t said who she was though so I was kind of annoyed to be honest.

As that thought passed through my head, he came bounding down the stairs with a giant smile plastered on his face. He came stumbling into the kitchen where Vic and I were trying to make dinner for all of us. He’d invited the girls over for dinner and I told him I’d help. He didn’t believe me when I told him that I could cook.

“Have you told her yet?” Tony asked, hanging off the kitchen doorframe, half in the kitchen half not.

“No tony. I haven’t told Alexandra yet.”

“Told me what?” I said turning to face Tony.

“Can I tell her?”

Vic laughed and said,

“Go for it.”

“Andy, guess what?!”

“What?”

“Guess.” He said annoyingly.

I rolled my eyes and said,

“You guys are doing another Canadian tour?”

“No. We’re going to the Golden Gods! We got nominated for something!”

“What?! That’s awesome!” I said hugging him.

“So what’d you get nominated for?” I asked as I went back to helping Vic.

We weren’t making anything to extravagant, just some Spaghetti and Meatballs.

“I can’t remember.” Vic and Tony both said at the same time causing me to laugh.

“I’m so proud of you guys.” I walked over to Tony and ruffled his short hair.

He swatted my hand away and laughed before messing up my hair.

I just laughed and pushed a hand through my hair.

----

After dinner, I decided to hang out with the boys girlfriends. Vic’s girlfriend, Danielle, and Jaime’s girlfriend, Jessica, seemed far more outgoing than Mike’s girlfriend. I’d never even gotten her name. It was kind of weird hanging out with my last boyfriend’s new girlfriend.  But she seemed cooler than me so it was okay.

“So, Alexandra,” Jessica said getting my attention, “Is there any special guy you’ve got your eye on.”

“Not really. I mean kind of, but I don’t think I have a chance with him.” I said shyly.

You all know who I’m talking about…

“Aww. What does he look like?” Danielle asked.

I smirked and said,

“Well, he’s covered in tattoos. He’s fairly tall, taller than me but then again who isn’t? He has short black hair and uh… I don’t really know how to describe him.”

“heheh, sounds like Tony, almost.” Jessica said.

Mike’s girlfriend laughed lightly.

“You two would be cute together.” She said

I could feel myself blush bright red.

“Oh my god!  You were talking about Tony!” Danielle practically screamed.