•4

___________________

Your mother stopped and smiled. Mrs Jeon pointed towards her son,
"Y/N, this is Jungkook. He's also going to be the next CEO of our company and i would like to invite you next week at his CEO party"

You smiled and bowed at Jungkook without giving him a glance but you looked at him after bowing.

Your eyes met his and he narrowed his eyes in confusion because your eyes were red. You immediately looked away and turned to Mrs Jeon.

"Yeah sure, i would love to come."
You said making Mrs Jeon smile.

"Thank you dear, i will be going now. Thanks for the invitation."
Mrs Jeon smiled and then left with her son while your mom followed her.

Yoongi turned towards you and you spoke,
"Can we go home?"

He thought for a second then nodded. You followed him out to the car and got in.

- NEXT DAY -

You woke up with a severe headache as you cried to sleep last night. Never in your life you had imagined that Jimin will be gone from your life within a minute.

You got up from your bed and went inside the bathroom to freshen up yourself. As you were done, you want downstairs for breakfast.

Your mom, dad and Yoongi were already having breakfast. You took a seat besides Yoongi and poured juice in the glass.

As your dad was done eating, he left the table.

Your mom looked at you and asked,
"Why are your eyes red?"

Yoongi also turned his face towards you. You took a long sigh and said,
"Jimin and i broke up."

Your mom's and Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Why?"
She asked.
"Is it because of me?"

"I don't know? Maybe because he's going overseas?"
You spoke as you drank your juice.

"What? Why so sudden?"
She asked.

"I don't know mom and please don't ask me about him ever again."
You said as you stood up, going to your room but your mom stopped you.

"I know you are sad today but i have already settled a date for you today."
Your mom said making your eyes widened. You turned towards her and you scoffed in disbelief.