Zalgos fun time

Levi pov-

I looked at Zalgo with fear in my eyes as he turned info his human form. I knew what he was going to do and I wasnt going to like it. Sadly I was attracted to men so this was something that made me asshamed of myself. Zalgo started to strip in front of me causing me to redden a bit. I looked away not wanting to be hard or used as his play toy but my body said other things as a bulge grew in my boxers.
He chuckled as i felt him touch the lump in my boxers "Hard already I see. Guess I'll have to have my fun." My eyes widened when my boxers where cut off and my dick sprung out of the clothes that chained it down. I closed my eyes shut as i felt something wrap around my Dick.
Zalgo was teasing my Dick to make me go mad! I couldnt stand it. His fingers where wraped around my throbing Cock And his first finger was teasing my slit causing me to squirm. I tried to hold in the quiet moans that wanted to escape my Lips.
Suddenly the pleasure stopped And I whimpered but then i felt something touch my Lips trying to force its wat through. When i opened my eyes Zalgo was fully naked And his dick was right at the point to have me suck on it.
"Suck like a good boy you are" He grinned down at me as he forced his Dick into my mouth. I had to obey his comand and started to suck on his large Cock. I could hear grunts And moans coming from him. I blushed madly And continued until Zalgo grabbed my head shoving his whole Cock into my mouth And cumming his thick load into my throat.
"Don't spill pet." He chuckled as i swallowed every drop. Once he pullrd out he took the chains off of my limbs And positioned his Dick to my ass. Without warning he rammed his Dick into my ass causing me to yelp in pain. Which each thrust he did caused me to want more. The pain slowly left And was replaced with pleasure. My moans filled the room as he picked up his pace And took my Cock in his hand And pumped it at the pace of his thrusts.
I was a moaning mess. Soon i came all over my chest And Zalgo came in my ass soon after. I passed out due to the amount of please i had.
When i woke up I was home in my bed And covered in my cum And Zalgos seaping out of my ass. I never Will tell anyone what happened when i met Zalgo.

Hey guys i hoped you like this chapter. Im still sad but writing helps me calm down so ill be working on the project i was planning. Thanks for your support. Love you guys!! Creepypasta706 is out of here!