59: moving vans.

** Sensitive topic in this chapter...

It's been a week since the couple booked the moving van, and today is Saturday which marks the day they will move in together officially, and the moving van men were here removing things from the flat. They took the couch, refrigerator, coffee table and kitchen table from Harry's flat. Then they took a couple units and kitchen utensils from Luna's flat before leaving everything else that came furnished with the flats when they had bought the flats in the first place. Harry and Luna made a couple online purchases that would slowly begin to arrive throughout the next week, and they had already moved the boxes of photos and other small items last night.

This morning, just as the sun poked through the wispy white clouds and the clock hit ten A.M., Gemma and Anne arrived. Harry had hidden Luna's silver diamond ring in his pocket so the two could surprise his mother and sister. The four of them stood in Harry's pretty bare and empty apartment, he pulled the key off of his key chain and placed it on the clean unit. "Can you believe this is happening?" Harry grinned at Luna, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. Luna couldn't help but grin and a cute bubbly giggle escaped her lips as he swayed the two of them side to side. "Mum, Gemma. We have something we want to tell you, before we go to the house."

"What is it sweetheart?" Anne asked, folding her arms over her chest and smiling at the two of them. Luna separated herself from Harry, a blush in her cheeks and she felt Harry drop the small silver ring from his pocket and into her hand. Anne was eagerly looking between us until she gasped at the sight of the diamond Luna slid onto her finger. "You asked her already!?"

She chuckled and wrapped her thin arms around Harry's waist, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Like a week ago," Harry blushed, smiling awkwardly as Anne rambled about how rude it was that the two youngsters never told her sooner. Gemma was rather quiet, choosing to say nothing as she observed the couple before her. In her mind she was confused why this had happened so quickly, she wanted to tell them it was a silly idea to get engaged when Luna is only eighteen and he's twenty four – they are too young. That's what she thought anyway, she knew her brother was patiently waiting to hear from her. He was worried because he knew she was an extremely opinionated young woman, that's just how she has always been and Harry admired that quality in his sister.

In this moment, Harry was very concerned with just how vocal his sister's opinions would be. He didn't want anything Gemma said to offend Luna, and make Luna doubt their relationship. He shouldn't think Luna hearing someone tell her that the relationship is too quick and not right would ruin their chances, if Harry's faith was right he had nothing to worry about. But he cared too much about Luna's feelings.

"Gem?" Harry said lowly, his green eyes filled with anxiety as he waited for her to say something.

"If you're happy, then I'm happy," she nodded. Her tone didn't make her words seem very believable. Well Harry just didn't think she was finished with whatever she had to say, he could sense she had many words bottled up deep within her. Harry wanted to speak to her more, and there was only one way to get those unspoken words from her.

"Mum, you can drive with Luna. I'll take Gem and we'll meet you at the house."

With that being said, Harry planted a kiss to Luna's lips whispering his love for her and allowed her and his mother to leave the apartment first. The apartment they would never step back into ever again. Harry looked at his sister, his eyes dark and filled with curiosity as he gave her silence to open her mouth.

"Spit it out then," Harry muttered bitterly.

"It just seems a little quick, Harry."

"How would you know? You barely speak to me as it is, you have no idea what my relationship is like with Luna. I've always been someone that settles and you know that, I do it all the time but for the first time in the so long I didn't have to try so hard to make someone love me. I didn't get battered and bruised when I fell for her, she isn't hurting me the way I've been hurt before," Harry rambled, feeling his heart swell with pain as his mind slipped along a road of messy and ugly memories. "I love her more than I could ever explain to you, her or anyone else. We aren't going to get married next week or anything, we are going to wait for the exact right moment to do so."