Chapter 68 - OMG Louis

Harry's POV

She tries to pull her hand away and I plead, "Christina, you need to let me prove that I was faithful to you. I deserve that."  As we head out of the airport there is paparazzi everywhere! Shit...  I don't even care what they say about me.  Christina is going to be pissed since she is wearing this ridiculous outfit.  I may get a chuckle out of it...

I grab hold of her hand tight and we run for the parking lot.  As soon as we get in the car, my phone rings.   I see it is Gemma so I answer it and put her on speaker and she says, "I see you found Christina. It is all over Twitter.   What the hell is she wearing?"  that was fast... I try to hold my laugh in.

I look over at Christina and she is rolling her eyes and I laugh and say, "She was trying to be inconspicuous. Didn't work. We are on our way to the house now." Gemma says, "Good, because Matt told me that he got Sarah to get the truth out of Krystle. It was photo-shopped."

Thank God!!!  I hope she will believe me now.  Gemma tells us that she did tell Sarah the real reason she has it out for Christina though and she said that Christina slept with her ex-boyfriend.  Wait... What?

I hang up with Gemma and ask Christina what is she talking about.  I look over at Christina and she looks confused and says, "Harry, I am sorry I didn't believe you about the picture and ran off but, I have no idea what she is talking about now.  I have only slept with you and Antonio for the last 2 years." 

I wonder what Krystle is talking about...  "How long have you known Krystle?" I ask.  Christina looks at me and says, "I know her for about two years.  We met in the UK while I was there doing a photo shoot.  Can we just forget about her?  Seriously, I am so over her trying to rip us apart and ruin Matt's wedding.  I never got to take their wedding photos yet.  I hope they let me do a whole photo shoot for them."

  "Ok, baby girl we will not talk about her anymore." I tell her.   My phone rings again and I see it is Louis again.  I wonder what he wants to talk to me about, this is the second time he has called me.  I answer the phone...

Me:  Hey Louis...  Wassup...

Louis:   Hey Hazza, I really need to talk to you.  It is very important.  Is Christina there with you?

Me:  Yeah, Christina is right here and you are on speaker.  Is everything ok?

Louis:  OK, so I need you to just listen to me and not get upset and let me explain.

Me:  WTF are you talking about Louis?  What is going to get me upset?

Louis: Ok, but, please let me explain before you jump to conclusions.

Me:  Louis, spit it out...

Louis:  Ok, I used to be with Krystle and...

Wait... What??  I look over to Christina...

Me:  You what?

Louis:  I used to be with Krystle. 

Me:  How did I not know this and why didn't you say anything at my house in L.A.?

Louis:  We weren't as serious as she thought we were.  I didn't see a reason to bring it up.

Me:  But, you are bringing it up now... Why?