Crowley

I let out a laugh as I gulped my drink down in one gulp. Crowley smiled as I asked the bartender for another.

"I never seen one human drink so much in my life." Crowley said smiling at me.

"I've never seen a demon drink so little." I said with a giggle.

"I think she has had enough bartender." Crowley said smiling at me.

"Oh come on party pooper! I just got started!" I exclaimed laughing.

I heard a song come on and I jumped up and grabbed Crowley's arm.

"Come dance with me." I said happily.

".... fine." He said allowing me to drag him to the floor.

I laughed as I pulled him close to me and started to dance against him. After the song ended a slow song came on and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked up to see him smiling down at me.

"Crowley do you wanna kiss me?" I asked softly.

"What makes you think that Kitten?" He asked looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well your eyes are dilated and you keep looking at my lips.... it's okay if you do. You can kiss me if you want. I've been wanting you to kiss me since we met." I said smiling up at him.

"Darling your drunk, if you where sober than I would kiss you in a heartbeat." He said smiling down at me.

"So your saying if I still wanna kiss you tomorrow, you will kiss me?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes that is what I am saying. Now let's get you home." He said snapping his fingers.

I giggled as we appeared in my house and he grabbed a shirt.

"Is this mine?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yea I like to sleep in your big shirts... they smell like you." I said happily.

He smiled as he helped me change and then helped me lay down. I smiled as I closed my eyes and prepared to sleep.

"Crowley.... can you lay beside me?" I asked as he turned to leave.

"I don't see the harm in it." He said laying down beside me.

I smiled as I snuggled up into him. Before I went to bed I laid my head on his chest.

"When I wake up you owe me a kiss." I said falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a headache and feeling sick to my stomach. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and got sick. I grabbed Tylenol from my counter and took two before brushing my teeth. I looked in the mirror and grabbed a brush and brushed out my hair. I stretched as I walked back into my room to see Crowley smiling at me.

"What time is it?" I asked looking around.

"3 in the afternoon." He said with a smile.

"Did you stay the whole time?" I asked shocked.

"You asked me to." He said with a smile.

"No I asked you to lay beside me. Not stay the whole night and day." I said laying on the bed.

He looked at me shocked as a smirk appeared on my face.

"What all do you remember?" He asked looking down at me.

"Well actually for some reason I remember all of it." I said with a smile.

"All of it?" He asked looking away.

"Yep.... if I remember correctly you owe me a kiss." I said looking up at him.

"I guess I do." He said with a laugh.

I smiled as I set up and pulled him into a kiss. He let out a sigh as he kissed me back happily. I pulled back and smiled up at him.

"Just So you know I like you also." I said smiling at him.