•6

___________________

Your life with Jungkook is going great....just great. He doesn't even talk to you, nor gives you any kind of attention. Both of you have your own rooms but when your parents come over, you both have a room to show that you both are sleeping in the same room.

Jungkook thought at first that he would make you suffer through some ways but he changed his plans...he changed his plans because of what Yoongi said to him.

He thought about it for too long and came to a conclusion that you are also someone's sister and a daughter. He shouldn't hurt you mentally or physically. He has no right to make you suffer.

And since he is your husband, he has to legally take care of you.

After alot of thinking, he decided that he won't talk to you but give you everything you deserve. You now don't have anyone except him.

As for living with Jungkook, you know how much he hates you but he has a soft spot for you because,

One night you slept during watching a movie. When you woke up, he had given you a blanket and cushions under your head.

One day, he noticed that you haven't wake up to go to office so he came into your room and find you sick. He called the doctor for you.

One night, it was raining so bad and lightening. You were always scared of thunders because you read many articles as the thunders kill people. You went down to the living room to find Jungkook working late at night. He didn't notice you as he was very much indulged. You just went to the couch and start to sleep there because you can't sleep alone while it's thundering. You kept flinching which made Jungkook noticed you. He decided to ignore you but seeing you scared made him realise that he has to take care of you, so he spoke,
"Are you okay?"

You nodded but flinched when it thunder again. Jungkook took his laptop with him and sat beside you, he started to caress your hair which made you a little calm. Soon you drifted off to sleep.

- NEXT MONTH -

Living with Jungkook is like he's muted and you are deaf. Both of you share only small and important words other than that, both of you don't speak to each other at all.

As you were doing your office work in the living room, Jungkook got out of his room and walked towards you.

"Jimin has invited us at club tonight because he couldn't attend the wedding, do you wanna go or not?"
He asked casually as he filled his mug with coffee.

You got nervous, you'll be seeing Jimin. You sighed as you spoke,
"I don't care, if you are free then we can go."

Jungkook chuckled,
"Do you not want to see him?"

You rolled your eyes,
"Why do i want to see him? I'm over him."

Jungkook smirked and nodded. The reason he asked if you want to see him is because he has been seeing his girlfriend.

And he hasn't hide it from you.

One night, he came with her and both of them drunk. You coincidentally woke up in the middle of the night to drink water and you saw both of them in the living room, kissing each other.