Crowley

"Oh come on it won't be that bad." Dean said smiling at me.

"Dean I am a witch and I know when I have met my match. Fighting one of the worlds greatest witches is a horrible idea." I said grabbing my stuff.

"Please we need a witch." Dean begged.

"Fine, but if I die I will personally come back and kill you myself." I said leaving with them.

I should have known right then that I would get stuck and they would leave me behind. So here I was locked in a room with no escape. I groaned as I looked around for someway to get out of this mess. After a hour of looking I found a phone on the ground.

"Please don't be dead," I begged.

I practically squealed when it had a full battery. I punched in the number and waited to hear his voice.

"Hello King of Hell." His deep voice said over he phone.

"Oh thank god! Crowley I need your help! Dean and Sam left me behind and there is a powerful witch! I don't have much time! I am at 200 BBC Apartment 2." I said calmly.

"I'm on my way." He said hanging up.

I let out a sigh of relief as I leaned against the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest. After waiting a hour and a half there was a knock on the door.

"(Y/n), darling are you in there?" Crowley said from the other side of the door.

I quickly stood up and open the door wrapping my arms around him. He hugged me back and rubbed circles on my back as tears streamed down my face.

"Your safe Kitten. No need to worry. I am here and those Winchester our in a lot of trouble." Crowley whispered softly as he held onto me.

I kept shacking as he held me. Crowley let out a sigh as he snapped his fingers and we appeared in his house. He picked me up and laid me on the bed, before snapping his fingers and changing my clothes.

"You rest. I will be back shortly." Crowley said kissing my forehead.

I let out a sigh as I fell asleep, when I woke up it was morning and Crowley wasn't home. I let out a sigh as I stood up and stretched. I made my way through the house and smiled as I saw Crowley talking to one of his demons.

"How are you feeling?" Crowley asked with a smile.

"Better, how bad did you hurt them?" I asked with a sigh.

"They are lucky to be alive. Your not to go on anymore hunts with them.... I mean it." Crowley said looking down at me.

"I won't... I promise." I said smiling up at him.

"Good." He said pulling me close and kissing me.

"Fergus- oh I'm sorry." A woman said with a smile.

"Mother leave now." Crowley said annoyed.

I giggled as I hid my head in Crowley's chest.

"Fine! Fine! I'm going." She said with a smile.

I watched as she left and Crowley let out a sigh before turning to look back down at me.

"Now that she is gone.... where were we?" He asked with a smirk.

I smiled as I pulled him back down and kissed him.