Hide and Seek Part 2

Jane's POV

*breathe,step,run,breathe step,run,breathe,step.run.

"AWWWWW COME ON JANE THATS NOT FAIR"Jeff pouts.I hide in forest trying not to move a muscle."JAAAANNEEE,come out now this isn't fun we were supposed to playyyy"He says."I don't want to play with you,you sick bastard"I breathe heavily trying to catch my breath."And she speaks!!!!! Jane you know you have no chance against me just let me win.....we can go back to the way we once were.If you come out"He tries to persuade me."YOU KILLED MY PARENTS,WHAT DO YOU MEAN GO BACK,you're disgusting and sick"tears stream down my face thinking about my parents."Fine"Jeff snarls."If you wanna play that way then we can do that I will fucking find you and break every last bone in your fucking body jane,YOU HEAR ME!"The leaves start to shuffle in the distance.FUCK he's coming i need to run.I look back and see Jeff smiling widely"There you areeeee"He says cheerfully.I keep running and running until i stopped."Fine you got me"I put my hands up in the air.He smiles.He gets closer to me and walks around the tree behind me pulling me in an embrace from behind.....he grips my waist i could feel his breath on my neck."Wh-what do you want Jeff"I whimper,'i need to find a way to get out fast'.Jeff chuckles "its simple...YOU"I feel his tongue lick my neck slightly but i dont make a noise."Why dont you let me carve a pretty smile into your face"He says in a seductive voice."Jeff..."Suddenly I grab his arm and twist it behind his back."You know i would never let you do that"He grunts in pain."YOU BITCH"he uses his legs to get up and backs me into the tree and then...i feel a sharp pain in my stomach.Everything happen so fast.He stabs me over and over again I scream in pain."Yes!Yes!Let me hear you baby girl!"He cheers."You're.....fucking sick....Jeff"

BLACKOUT*

I know i know i haven't posted in forever and im sorry i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

*Vote and comment :)