2. Completing the Objective

I exited my room and proceeded to walk over to the living room with my phone in hand. There, I surveyed the battlefield and located my target. Loriana was sitting on the couch, watching television. Judging by her still slightly wet hair, she must have recently finished showering. That explains why she's sitting there with only a T-shirt on that extended down to her hips and covered the important parts.

I took a deep breath and walked over to sit down beside her, heart racing at the same time.

This is awkward. There's another couch adjacent to this one available. Plus, usually you won't sit down right next to someone even when there's space available on the same couch.

I hands trembled as I placed them on my lap and sat down. I kept my eyes fixed on the television screen and was relieved when Loriana didn't say anything about my odd behavior.

I peeked at her from the corner of my eye, blushing as my eyes took in the curves of her body.

This isn't good...

I looked down at her exposed thighs that extended out of the T-shirt that she wore like a gown. Her thighs were fair and alluring and they look so soft and delicate it was almost as if they would rebound if you press hard enough on them.

Am I really about to do this? This is my "aunt" here. Well...she's technically not my aunt since we're not related by blood, but still! This is awkward...

So what should I do? Just put my hands on her thigh and act natural? There's no way in hell any of that motion could be natural. It's only 9:00 PM so I can't expect her to head to bed. Plus, things would be more serious if she catches me rubbing her thighs when she's asleep.

Why do I even have to do this? Maybe I should just take the punishment? But what if that guy gives me even more tougher missions and the punishments stack up to be something really bad?

I don't have a choice now. I gotta do it.

I gulped as I glanced over at Loriana. Her apathetic eyes were fixed on the television screen, paying me no attention. In addition, she's not cautious around me at all. Her posture revealed it all. Her shoulders were relaxed and not tense. All in all, she just seems super relaxed and comfortable with not a single bit of worry that I would do anything to her despite how revealing her clothing were.

Slowly, I lifted my right hand up and brought it over her thighs while I peeked at her face in order to determine if I was going to be caught or not.

My heart pounded so loudly that I was afraid she was going to hear it, but it would appear that the noise from the television covered over the sound of my heartbeat. However, that doesn't mean everything is fine. My right hand trembled as I brought it up into the air and unable to go any further. I was hesitant in my actions, unable to decide whether or not I should bring it down on her thighs and caress it.

This isn't normal.

I felt my face becoming hotter as blood rushed to it. My heartbeat also echoed in my head as it beat at rapid, rhythmic pace. Each passing second felt like an eternity, and I suffer from it.

Just do it!

I finally convinced myself to bring my right hand down onto her left thigh. Loriana merely glanced over at me for a brief second and immediately reverted her gaze back onto the television screen without any visible reaction to my actions.

What? Nothing? She's not going to say anything about it?

I waited for a minute before I proceeded to the next step. Slowly and cautiously, I moved my hand on her thighs, feeling it over and applying the minimum amount of pressure.