Chapter Ten

*Reader's P.O.V. *

     I began running as fast as my legs would allow me to go, which wasn't that far. I ended up just walking at a slow pace. Why was I running anways? That stupid creature is dead. I don't have to run like a maniac.

     "Yeah, well now you can thank me," my stronger voice said.

      "What does she got to thank YOU for?" My softer voice asked.

      "Um, how about coming up with that poisoning idea in the first place," the stronger voice stated. I sigh as I then smile softly.

      'Okay. Thank you' I think as responce to the louder voice. I then begin shaking my head. Which direction is my house anyways? Maybe if I just walk in a straight line, I'll find a main road and then I can follow that to town.

      I hope Ryan and Kate are not home, worried about me. I'd hate it if they were worried about me. They worry enough as it is.

      "Yeah, who even asked them to worry about (Y/N) so much anyways?" My louder voice asked in an annoyed tone. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

      "Could you just shut up for a minute? I'd like for (Y/N) to be relaxed and not bothered by you," my smaller voice snapped. I just sigh and try to ignore both of them. Sometimes they can be a little annoying.

      Well, I got a long walk back home. The night sky is only getting darker. At least this will help me find any streetlights nearby.

*Back to Narrator*

     You continued to walk, until you saw a light in the distance. A house? Perhaps just a streetlight? You didn't care what it was, as long as it meant that you were close to town.

      You began picking up your pace. You knew you were almost home. You knew that you were so close. So, you didn't want to stop. You kept walking and walking.

       Finally you reached a house. It wasn't your home, but maybe you could get their help. They might be able to help you. They might also be a psychopath. You didn't care what they were, as long as they were not anything like Smexy.

      You take a deep breath and then slowly walk up to the house. You were tired, beaten, and bloody. You knocked on the door and waited...

*???'s P.O.V.*

     Someone was knocking on my door. I wake up and hop out of bed. I look at my clock and see that it was close to midnight. Who could be knocking on my door this late?

     I slowly walk downstairs toward the front door. I place my hand on the doorknob and then slowly twist it. I open the door to find a young female standing there.

      She had a large oversized t-shirt on, but no pants. Her neck was covered in blood. Looks like she was... bitten?

     Her (H/C) hair was tangled in knots. Her face filthy and dirty. Her (E/C) eyes looked at me, full of tears. What happened to her?

     "A-Are you okay, miss?" I asked, inching toward her. She shook her head and then continued to stare at me. I then asked, "what happened to you?"