Eleven - The Fight

VERY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!

YAY

and this is dedicated to KarlaTheCrazy1 because she's cool and i wanted to dedicate this to someone...

BTW IF YOU COULD MAKE A BETTER AWESOME COVER FOR MY IMAGINES I'LL FOLLOW YOU AND GIVE YOU A DEDICATION XX THANKS NOW BYEE

XX <3-Amber

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm lying in bed. My phone has been buzzing on and off for the past hour, and I know it's Ava, my Best friend, and ex-Boyfriends sister. Awkward, right?

Well it wasn't, up until four hours ago. In fact he wasn't even my ex up until four hours ago.

And the plot thickens, huh? I've gotten your attention now.

Well yeah, up until four hours ago, I had a boyfriend who I believed was perfect. But, we fought, and I have had enough of his shit. It started over a photo I found while scrolling through Tumblr, of Thomas and his "Girlfriend" yeah, I know what you're thinking. No, he didn't cheat on me. Thomas has a "Stage girl", a girlfriend he has for show, so I don't get involved in the media or anything. It's all to protect me, but god it makes things complicated.

But usually, I'm okay with it. I know he loves me, and that he's faithful and would never do anything to hurt me, but this time, I snapped. I had stumbled upon a photo of them, kissing.

I was not aware this happened. I was not aware this photo existed. So, as is expected from a very sensitive and very easily jealous girl, I got mad.

Very mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Flashback

"Hey (y/n) I'm home!" Thomas called, and I felt my stomach drop, and a new round of tears fill my eyes. Oh and there's the anger, and a little hate, that's burning through my veins like fire.

He opened the bedroom door. He gazed over to where I was sitting up on the side of our bed. I wouldn't look at him. Just knowing he was there was making the tears leak from my eyes and burn like acid. He moved towards me, his footsteps muffled my our carpet. My eyes close, and I try with everything I have left to stop crying. I need to be strong.

"Y/n?" he asks, so quiet it was barely heard. But it sliced the eerie silence like ice, leaving a cold feeling in my body. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I felt him lean in front of me, the warmth of his breath almost reaching my skin. Almost, not quite. Once I believed I could be strong, I opened my eyes to him. Thomas was crouched in front of me, looking at me with concern and love; I almost buckled. Almost.

I hoped my eyes could say the things I couldn't. How much hurt and pain he had inflected on me. on my heart. They weren't filled with the tears that they once were, and I hoped they came across as deadly as I felt.

His expression changed a flash of guilt and fear appeared on his face for a second, before being masked by his concern. I wanted to smile because it worked. He knows I'm furious with him.

And it's not like the photo itself is what pissed me off. I get it; it's for show and to protect me. SHE is for show and to protect me. But he didn't tell me. Didn't show me the photo. Or even ask if I would be bothered by him kissing her. Because, obviously, it does. A lot.

He tries to place his hand on my knee, attempting to comfort me. Nope, I'm not having that. His touch still sends warmth radiating through me, but it just makes me flinch away. I look into his eyes, and I see hurt, which even though that is what I wanted, it still breaks me.