Chapter 27

Even though his heart had been broken once, betrayed once, maybe his heart will allow another person in. Maybe someone will be able to keep his trust, and not throw it away.

He smiled as he exited the bathroom, put on some comfy clothes, before getting into bed.

This time, he fell asleep without waking up, as if something had calmed his heart down, making him able to sleep, without waking up over and over again.

(Time skip to Friday)

The first episode of As Time Passes was finally released. It caused an uproar for Gravity's fans, because they hadn't known that Zi You was also an actor. Although it was just released, it already had a lot of views.

(Time skip to Saturday morning)

By the time Zi You woke up, it was already 8 o'clock. Today his schedule was fully packed. At 9:30, Gravity's newest album would be released. In the album was 8 songs and the album was called, Our Troublesome Youth.

1. Little Do You Know
2. Time Will Never Stop
3. Your Reflection
4. When I Wake Up
5. A Heartbreak's Ballad
6. Like A Fool
7. Let Me Cherish
8. What Was Our Youth Spent On

At 10 o'clock, Gravity would be going to an interview. At 12 o'clock, the interview should be done, then Zi You would go to film As Time Passes. With all these activity, Zi You made sure to keep his skin flawless, although it already was.

As Zi You was already awake, he made sure to wake up the rest of the member from their beauty sleep.

He went from door to door, knocking on their door, and screaming "Wake up" through the door. Soon enough the house that was once quiet and peaceful, was suddenly lively, with shouts and screams here and there.

As soon as they were finished dressing up, they went outside, were a van was already waiting for them. They climbed into the van, and did their own things. Some were on their phone and others were taking a quick nap.

Zi You quietly watched the van make its way to the broadcasting building for, Let Us Talk. A show that was known for being lively, and had many superstars going in there.

Gravitys popularity did not fall behind much. When they got there, the whole area was packed with lots of fans. Screams were so loud, it could be heard form miles away.

With the help of security, they were able to get there unscathed. They had 10 minutes before the show would start.

Zi You peered from the side, trying to catch a glimpse of the audience. Instead, he got a glimpse of a certain man, on the other side of the stage, looking start at him. His eyes opened wide before opening his mouth, to mouth words.

"What are you doing here?" Zi You mouthed towards Lui Yun.

Lui Yun showed a smirk before replying.

"I came to watch a certain someone." Lui Yun mouthed back.

Really, Zi You rolled his eyes. Is he really flirting with me right now?

"Zi You, you need to get some makeup on." Meng Shu shouted, getting Zi You's attention.

Zi You looked back towards Lui Yun before turning away to go get his makeup done.

Meng Shu, watched as those two mouthed words back an forth. Finally having enough, he got Zi You's attention, before turning to look at Lui Yun.

Lui Yun fought back the aching feeling to just pummel a certain someone. If it weren't for the fact that there was a lot of people here, then Meng Shu would've emerged with a black eye.

"Everyone, get ready. The show will be starting in 10 seconds!"

With that, the whole crowd scrambled to get situated. Ten seconds passed by, and the camera was on, live.

"Hello everyone. My name is Lee Yu, one of the mc for Let Us Talk." Lee Yu said, making sure to wave and smile at the camera. Lee Yu was a 174 centimeters tall man, in his early thirties.

"And I am Kim Jong, the other mc for Let Us Talk." Kim Jong said, showing a happy grin. Kim Jong was a petite man, only 164 centimeters tall. He was in his late twenties.

"Today our guest will be...... Gravity!" Both Lee Yu and Kim Jong said.

The members of Gravity made their way to the stage. Cheers erupted from all sides of the stage.

Gravity walked up to the stage and introduced themselves.

"Hello, my name is Lu Yin."

"My name is Wen Wei."

"My name is Cheng Wu.

"My name is Meng Shu."

"And my name is Zi You, the youngest member in Gravity." Zi You said, with a cheeky smile.

They all took a seat before the two mcs started to ask questions.

"So I heard that you guys have released a new album. Can you guys tell us about your album?" Lee Yu asked.

Lu Yin stepped up to answer the question.

"Our new album's title is called Our Troublesome Youth. The songs in it goes through some of the things people had done, when they were young, and wish to go back to change it. Some songs are about losing the one you love, and wishing you could go back to fix the mistake you might've made. And other songs are regretting, what you did when you were young. What we wanted to tell the listeners, was that they should enjoy life while they are still young. And to not make mistakes that you might regret when you grow up." Lu Yin throughly explained what the album was about.

After a long talk about the album, Lu Yin finally finished explaining.

"Next, we will play a game of riddles." Kim Jong said, smiling.

Zi You perked up when he heard that they would play a game of riddles. Not much to say, he loved solving riddles.

"The first riddle: feed me and I will live, give me a drink and I would die. You have 10 seconds to answer this riddle." Kim Jong read off of a card. (AN: follow along and try to find the answers too.)

Zi You raised his hand immediately.

"Yes, Zi You."

"The answer is fire." Zi You answered, firmly.