IMPORTANT

This goes out to my Ethics and Religion teacher who told me to sit in the back of the class and look pretty because that's all I was going to be able to accomplish life!

This is not an imagine but having so many readers on here that I am so grateful for I feel like this is something that needs to be heard.

No matter what race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation you are that does not make you a lesser human being. If you want to accomplish something you are fully worthy and fully capable of doing so! No matter if you are a guy or a girl, a woman or a man, transgender, Gay or lesbian. No matter what religion you are still a human! We have already to much terror in the world and we need to be there for each other.

And if you disagree with this go ahead and hate on me for it I will not change my mind and I will not stand down! This is something that needs to be heard. Homophobia, Racism, Bullying and Sexism are all important things that need to be addressed. We are all humans inside we all feel emotions, we all live our lives and we all are just trying to survive in this world!

I will not sit in the back of the class and be seen as an object for people to stare at! I will grow up and I will continue to accomplish my goals and I want you all to know that you can to. Your life is worth living, you are worth being in this world no matter what! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

There should be equality for everyone! There should be no one who is superior to another human.

I am a feminist and I am not afraid to admit it because the word feminist is not a bad word! It is not meant to be feared, but it's a word that's meant to be heard! Meaning we want equality for EVERYONE!

If you read this all the way thank you so much! I am sick and tired of people thinking that they are superior we are all meant to see the world, we are all meant to breathe and we are all meant to live and love!