Chapter 14

§
Chapter 14
Headlocks and bite marks
§

"What happened to my shrimp alfredo?" I ask closing the fridge and erik is facing the tv with only basketball shorts on now that he was comfortable enough to not wear a shirt around me now that i knew the story of his scars. He doesnt answer and i grab a pillow of the couch throwing it at the back of his head.

"Malika stop the season opener basketball game is on" he complains focused on the t.v but i dont care im worried about my alfredo. I go and stand infront of the t.v but he growls pushing me out the way and i slap his arm making a loud stinging sound.

"Did you eat it?" I yell angrily pausing the game and he glares at me trying to grab the remote which makes me give a sly grin. "Ah ah ah youll get this back when i find my alfredo" i tell him and he sucks his teeth standing up towering over me but i step back which he steps forward until hes chasing me around the apartment for the remote but i stop with my finger on the power button making him freeze. "Not another step or im turning it off...answer the question" i demand raising an eyebrow.

"Ok so i ate it so what you wasnt going to you said you didnt want it and plus how many times have you ate my stuff" he scoffs rolling his eyes.

"What?!" I yell in shock and he repeats it with the same tone, i never touched his stuff.

"Day 1 you ate my kit kats, the next week you took my soda. The night me and luca went to get food i brought back mcdonalds and you ate half of my fries, you ate the mnms i had in my glove compartment i had 36 left in there now its only 20, and dont think i didnt realize how you kept sneaking my chocolate munchkins the other day in class!" He list off and i scrunch up my face, ok so what i took a tiny bit of his he was acting like i ate the whole thing it was not that deep.

"You act like you never ate none of my food! I brought back spicy shrimp there was 12 when i went to eat it the next day there was 9, i had a chocolate cake slice and you ate the whole thing my icee pops cant find the box-"

"Yeah thats so you never pull another one of those stunts you did last time. I threw the whole box out the window" he nods with a 'i damn sure did' look on his face and i let out a groan. We could go back and forth with the pettyness until our throats were soar so i just walked away before throwing the remote blindly at him.

"Noodle head ass" he mutters under his breath loud enough for me to hear him and i turn around.

"Thats right keep all that slick talk under your breath cause you already know whats going to happen with your tender headed ass" i snap back at him before going to do my make up in the bathroom. He says something back but i ignore him and begin doing my eyebrows listening to him yell at the t.v. Like they could really hear him. Once i finish my brows i look for my foundation brush to start on my face when i notice its missing and i recall erik saying he slipped on it the day before yesterday. Walking back out to the living room and standing infront of the t.v Erik groans again.

"So look its 206 bones in the human body i will name every one of yours as i break them if you dont give me my makeup brush in the next 5 seconds" i glare banging my fist into the palm of my hand. He stands up towering over me once again licking his lips and squaring up his shoulders.

"Threaten me one more time and imma show you exactly why they called me killmonger"

"Finally! Youre makeup is absolutely perfect is that what took so long?" She ask as we walk into the mall and i nod.